U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2009, 10:49 PM

142 posts, read 506,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
Just a reminder that there is always someone who loves us.........

YouTube - Dog Freaks Out Over Soldier's Return

I should have read the title before clicking, I bawled like a baby. My husband just left for Iraq last week, he is afraid our newest dog will forget him while he is gone (I know he won't). Thanks so much for posting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2009, 11:46 PM

15,891 posts, read 15,295,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley620 View Post
I should have read the title before clicking, I bawled like a baby. My husband just left for Iraq last week, he is afraid our newest dog will forget him while he is gone (I know he won't). Thanks so much for posting
Awwww. I'm so sorry. It is a very touching video. I agree that there is no way your newest pup will forget him. That's impossible. I will keep all of you in my thoughts until he comes home again.

I was raised in a military family and I know what it is like to have a family member away from home. I bet his unit will adopt a dog while they are in Iraq. Seems that a lot of our guys do just that. I think that somehow the dogs know that Americans love them.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:50 AM

127 posts, read 316,899 times

This is Chester and Bonny. Chester is eightish (closer to nine but I don't know for sure) and Bonny is two and a half. And before anyone asks, yes, Bonny only has one eye.

Old 11-24-2009, 04:41 AM

9,355 posts, read 16,836,371 times
aaaaaawwwww..... WHAT sweeties.......

this one is for MAK and all of PC's fans on here:

Old 11-24-2009, 06:00 AM

16,670 posts, read 26,747,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
aaaaaawwwww..... WHAT sweeties.......

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Chop is, of course, better looking than Mr. Depp, but that's neither here nor there.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:56 AM

4,584 posts, read 5,019,493 times
Quote:
didn't think it was possible, but she just gets cuter and cuter......

and look at those paws!! what i call frisbee-feet..... .... is she tripping over them??
Yes she falls all over them. I love that...frisbee-feet...too cute. It's so fun to watch her grow. One day her legs will look to long for her body then she bulks out and everything looks right again. She can already put her paws on my hip and I don't have to bend over to give her a pat.

Old 11-24-2009, 11:01 AM

7,422 posts, read 13,713,652 times
this is perhaps not the most flattering picture of sadie, but i think it captures her personality well:

here she is with a haircut, looking pretty for the camera while i was trying to make the bed:

Old 11-24-2009, 12:04 PM

14 posts, read 12,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
Number of times I've seen this video: 52
Number of times I've sobbed watching this video: 52

Thanks for posting it. I could watch it 100 times more, it's that heartwarming.

My boy acts like that every time I come home from Work...or even the corner store...I can't imagine how crazy he'd go if I had him when I was in the Navy on deployment! Gotta love the unconditional love of a dog!

Old 11-24-2009, 12:09 PM

7,422 posts, read 13,713,652 times
thank you for quoting that, i got a little misty watching it myself!

sadie freaks out MORE if i just go outside for 5 minutes and then come back in. i don't get it.

Old 11-24-2009, 09:08 PM

5,027 posts, read 13,413,601 times
Quote:

Aww! So cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Chop is, of course, better looking than Mr. Depp, but that's neither here nor there.
You're only saying that cause you're his aunt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AfricanKing View Post
My boy acts like that every time I come home from Work...or even the corner store...I can't imagine how crazy he'd go if I had him when I was in the Navy on deployment! Gotta love the unconditional love of a dog!
My boy acts like that if I use the bathroom and lock him out, though usually he's in there with me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or