U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2010, 11:36 AM

10,091 posts, read 36,904,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK802 View Post
They could be twins, right down to the tongue! Bully breeds have the best smiles!

Just think PC...in about a months time, you'll be getting smooched by Auntie M and Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2010, 12:05 PM

5,027 posts, read 13,425,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGirl1 View Post
Just think PC...in about a months time, you'll be getting smooched by Auntie M and Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring a towel. Cause when he smooches back, you'll need something to wipe with! That tongue holds a lot of slobber!

Old 05-20-2010, 12:12 PM

191 posts, read 302,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK802 View Post
They could be twins, right down to the tongue! Bully breeds have the best smiles!
That is quite the smile!! And I agree. I always say he's just a big mouth with a little bit of dog body attached to it.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:23 PM

7,422 posts, read 13,725,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUINER_SR4 View Post
That is quite the smile!! And I agree. I always say he's just a big mouth with a little bit of dog body attached to it.
haha - i remember a few years ago my sister's profile on friendster or something like that listed among her interests "dogs whose whole head is mouth". it's funny cause we grew up with a scruffy terrier type dog (and that's what i have now), but we both somehow independently ended up loving bull terriers. she has a pit/boston (best guess) mix now.

i think i posted a picture of him somewhere in this thread...

Old 05-20-2010, 01:23 PM

9,355 posts, read 16,856,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
oh and here, back on topic, i'm pretty sure i haven't posted this picture yet:
now that is one happy and content doggie.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesiia View Post
LOL Peter is a handsome boy indeed! It makes me wonder how anyone could just throw him away the way they did! But he's mine now, their loss. Yes his nickname did come from the peanut butter and that he was such a good boy. You know the saying "just like butter"

after a hard day playing

Peter in his first field trial - he is altered so he couldn't win, but we had fun

Look at me.... wheeeee

long sit stay

okay, enough pictures is there ever enough pictures!
what a GORGEOUS boy..... and i love how his tongue is sticking out in some of the shots.... looks like EXTREME concentration.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUINER_SR4 View Post
EXTREME HAPPINESS!!
what a grin on that fella.... i grinned right back at him through my computer screen.....

Old 05-20-2010, 08:38 PM

So I decided to practice shooting with some backgrounds. I bought my first today, in blue. Since they didn't have the backdrop stand I wanted, I had to order it online, so if it looks a bit uneven/crumpled, it's because my husband was the backdrop holder of the day. PC is not really used to it yet and was kind of hesitant, so they're not the best shots of him, and the lighting was terrible but without a stand I had no choice. I hope to get good ones once he learns to like it!

Old 05-20-2010, 09:19 PM

18,836 posts, read 4,949,189 times
Those pics are so funny! PC looks completely bored with the whole thing.

But a star must contend with the paparazzi, the media, the fans, the cameras....

We love you PC!!!!

Old 05-20-2010, 10:50 PM

16,584 posts, read 33,797,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
OMG! The cuteness! <faints>
Nanners! Give slobber kisses to Auntie Dawn's face immediately! We must revive her!

Old 05-20-2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pekemom View Post
Those pics are so funny! PC looks completely bored with the whole thing.

But a star must contend with the paparazzi, the media, the fans, the cameras....

We love you PC!!!!
Actually, he was terrified! That's what he does when scared. Either lays down or puts his ears back, teeth out. I have a thousands shots of him "smiling" so I guess this is a nice change! I think the plexi glass I used for reflection purposes scared him!

Old 05-21-2010, 12:29 AM

609 posts, read 1,099,758 times
oh PC, how i love you, you precious, precious boy!

and freesiia - peter is beautiful. and gunnar is a cutie pie too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or