U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2010, 07:12 AM

9,355 posts, read 16,839,068 times

Advertisements

what a GREAT family portrait........

eta .... i wish to HECK i could get bailey to look at me when i am trying to take her picture.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2010, 07:47 AM

16,672 posts, read 26,752,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
they're probably just dogs who look at people. it's unusual that sadie isn't looking at the camera (aka me) when i take her picture.

we had this dog when i was a little kid (that's my parents and my older brother in the picture), but i don't really remember her. she is the dog my mother compares all other dogs to. sadie ALMOST measures up to her in her eyes, but not quite. i actually don't know how her name was spelled but it was pronounced cheena.
Oh wow! I love this photo! Cheena looks to be devoted to your Dad -- she's staring at him with so much love. Was she partial to your Dad?

Old 05-31-2010, 09:35 AM

7,422 posts, read 13,715,230 times
actually i'm pretty sure she liked my mom the most.

from the look on my brother's face, she may have just licked it.

Old 06-02-2010, 05:59 PM

2,707 posts, read 5,370,890 times
Tried to get a snapshot of myself with Bandit the other night. VERY hard to do. He was just not being cooperative. This is the best I could manage:

Old 06-02-2010, 06:03 PM

16,672 posts, read 26,752,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niftybergin View Post
Tried to get a snapshot of myself with Bandit the other night. VERY hard to do. He was just not being cooperative. This is the best I could manage:
OH!!! If I hadn't have run out of rep points to give out in this 24-hour period, I'd have definitely slapped some on this post. AWESOME pic! Seriously, if I were you, I'd print it and frame it.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:11 PM

1,439 posts, read 2,489,983 times
Quote:
I agree, thats a great shot!

Old 06-02-2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
OH!!! If I hadn't have run out of rep points to give out in this 24-hour period, I'd have definitely slapped some on this post. AWESOME pic! Seriously, if I were you, I'd print it and frame it.
Thanks. I had to rotate it. The actual picture is sideways, with me practically lying on top of him. He was just too squirmy, and there's only so much range of motion you have when you're holding a digital at arms' length and hoping you've got the subject centered in the picture! Here's the action shot that immediately proceded it...with Bandit already in motion in an effort to get away from the camera. Obviously I had to pin him in order to get a non-blurry still! (You can't see his mouth, but he's saying "Wooo-wooo-woooo-woooooooooooo!!!" Which, roughly translated, goes something like, "Oh, not the camera again! Geez! Enough already! You love me...you think I'm beautiful...I know already!! Why do we have to keep doing this camera thing? Mommmm!")
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/Niftybergin/IMG_0376.jpg (broken link)

Old 06-02-2010, 06:31 PM

1,439 posts, read 2,489,983 times
Quote:
Thanks. I had to rotate it. The actual picture is sideways, with me practically lying on top of him. He was just too squirmy, and there's only so much range of motion you have when you're holding a digital at arms' length and hoping you've got the subject centered in the picture! Here's the action shot that immediately proceded it...with Bandit already in motion in an effort to get away from the camera. Obviously I had to pin him in order to get a non-blurry still! (You can't see his mouth, but he's saying "Wooo-wooo-woooo-woooooooooooo!!!" Which, roughly translated, goes something like, "Oh, not the camera again! Geez! Enough already! You love me...you think I'm beautiful...I know already!! Why do we have to keep doing this camera thing? Mommmm!")
LMAO that is too funny!

Old 06-02-2010, 06:35 PM

I totally speak Siberian. Or at least I speak MY Siberian's Siberian.

Old 06-05-2010, 05:12 AM

7,422 posts, read 13,715,230 times
not the greatest quality cause it's a camera phone pic, but my husband texted this to me yesterday afternoon.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or