U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-08-2011, 07:20 PM
 
4,628 posts, read 9,257,134 times
Reputation: 4238

Advertisements

LOL, that's funny. D has a broken paw! Please heal up, there. Thanks for the update ~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-09-2011, 09:07 AM
 
Location: ROTTWEILER & LAB LAND (HEAVEN)
2,406 posts, read 5,352,690 times
Reputation: 6003
Talking cute...cute...cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsong View Post
this is Snooki

Attachment 75462


What a cutie.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2011, 01:22 PM
 
Location: Louisiana
4,582 posts, read 5,008,427 times
Reputation: 4331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillypups View Post
What a cutie.....
Darn I see Sillypups name on the Picture thread and I thought I was going to see a picture of your beautiful pups.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2011, 05:12 PM
 
Location: San Diego
5,027 posts, read 13,381,403 times
Reputation: 4848
It appears that neither one of my boys got the memo that Bulldogs are supposed to be fat, lazy, and sleep all day! I can't keep these boys still! Keep in mind, PC had TPLO surgery on Oct 30th and was back to sprinting 8 weeks post op!

















And just because he's adorable, this is my friend's dog, Ranger. He came over to play with the boys and for a photo shoot. Such a great little model!





Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2011, 08:13 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
5,142 posts, read 11,450,589 times
Reputation: 2505
Ranger is totally cute and the boys are doing flying acrobatics! Whoa!
PS I love your living room rug!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2011, 08:38 PM
 
Location: San Diego
5,027 posts, read 13,381,403 times
Reputation: 4848
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet09 View Post
Ranger is totally cute and the boys are doing flying acrobatics! Whoa!
PS I love your living room rug!
Ranger is so awesome! He's a huge humper, and he tried once with PC and PC told him right away that he won't stand for it! So, Ranger went for MB who didn't mind and pretty much the entire night he was attached to MB, humping away! He also was an amazing photo shoot dog, it was his first and he did amazingly well.

And thanks...Not sure if you wanna hear this, but because there are no carpets in this house, we had to get one small rug so that the dogs had a place to scratch their butts! I didn't realize at first, but they would go crazy running around the house trying to find a spot to scratch on. We had carpets in the bedroom at our old place, but none here, so we got them a rug.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2011, 11:29 PM
 
Location: norcal
609 posts, read 1,097,069 times
Reputation: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK802 View Post
Ranger is so awesome! He's a huge humper, and he tried once with PC and PC told him right away that he won't stand for it! So, Ranger went for MB who didn't mind and pretty much the entire night he was attached to MB, humping away! He also was an amazing photo shoot dog, it was his first and he did amazingly well.

And thanks...Not sure if you wanna hear this, but because there are no carpets in this house, we had to get one small rug so that the dogs had a place to scratch their butts! I didn't realize at first, but they would go crazy running around the house trying to find a spot to scratch on. We had carpets in the bedroom at our old place, but none here, so we got them a rug.
this entire response made me LMAO

love the pictures. your dogs are the cutest. meatball has amazing facial expressions lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-10-2011, 11:30 AM
 
Location: On the west side of the Tetons
1,355 posts, read 2,081,784 times
Reputation: 2616
A group nap on their couch. I have one family member who is not a dog person at all. When she visits she doesn't like it when I remind her that that's the dogs' couch and if she doesn't want them sitting with her, it's she who needs to find another place to sit, not the dogs.



Abby, busted in a non-dog chair


Naala is the office manager and likes to have a bed near the desk


Jack after I woke him up taking annoying pictures


The girls, debating whether they want to go back outside

Last edited by tdna; 02-10-2011 at 12:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-10-2011, 02:10 PM
 
Location: Minnesota
4,048 posts, read 5,326,413 times
Reputation: 4633
How about this one... my Princess
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-10-2011, 05:53 PM
 
Location: On this planet most of the time
8,039 posts, read 3,958,049 times
Reputation: 4851
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdna View Post
A group nap on their couch. I have one family member who is not a dog person at all. When she visits she doesn't like it when I remind her that that's the dogs' couch and if she doesn't want them sitting with her, it's she who needs to find another place to sit, not the dogs.



Abby, busted in a non-dog chair


Naala is the office manager and likes to have a bed near the desk


Jack after I woke him up taking annoying pictures


The girls, debating whether they want to go back outside
These are so cute what pretty puppers. The pic of the couch looks like my couch when all three of mine are lounging
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top