U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2011, 05:53 PM

1,292 posts, read 1,762,273 times

Advertisements

Two pictures of Lia, our blue chihuahua, on a very happy day. Totally melts my heart!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2011, 06:39 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,147,649 times
Playing with pics of my favorite subject again. I know he is sick of me by now!! I would actually love three of him!!

Old 12-01-2011, 04:42 AM

16,649 posts, read 26,645,175 times
Dragontales: What a gorgeous pup Lia is. I looooove the smile. Such sweetness.

Blutime: Maybe he is sick of the pictures by now, but I'm not!

Old 12-01-2011, 06:31 AM

521 posts, read 719,094 times
My four year old Rottie, Lily:

My Lab , Emmy. One as a puppy, one more current:

I really need to upload pictures of Emmy from hiking. The ones from the house are good but I have better ones.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:02 PM

9,352 posts, read 16,784,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post

yeah.... what D said......

and skiskree.... what beautiful pictures of such beautiful girls!!

Old 12-01-2011, 12:16 PM

18,509 posts, read 28,106,692 times
My three boys:

It wasn't that cold but they love to think they are human

Old 12-02-2011, 08:55 AM

581 posts, read 1,036,350 times

Finally a still one of my Chewy. Poor thing had a rough night with a bad man. Accidentally left him outside last night at around 800pm. Feel asleep and woke up to him barking and howling his butt off. Looked outside and some guy was trying to pick him up. I ran and got my "Texas Law" or Remington 750 autoloader and kindly explained to the gentleman that I may be a girl but my daddy was one of those "one shot, one kill" types and that he didn't raise no dead-eyed weakling. He then proceeded to place said Chewy down and retreat back to his vehicle after which he left my property. Poor thing was still agitated and antsy so I let him sleep in the bed. Plus I wanted to keep an eye on him, just in case the guy gave him anything. But after a morning of alerting neighbors and speaking with the local PD that patrol neighborhood, he's now back to being a jackass. Which I love.

Apparently Webbus sleeps with me after I get off work. I work nights so I sleep during the day but I never feel him get in or leave. It's like he knows when I'm out and when I'm about to wake up. I've never seen him. I know he's been there. I smell that "burnt Fritos" smell and see his hair everywhere but when I wake up and go the living room, he's chillin there as if he's been there the entire time. I know better. LOL Anyways, my lovey caught this one day when she came home early from work. So he's been caught in the act!

Old 12-02-2011, 11:39 AM

9,352 posts, read 16,784,725 times
wow!! scary!! glad chewy is ok and safe with momma.....

and what a sweet picture of webbus.... he has that look in his eye like he knows he's been busted....

Old 12-02-2011, 06:22 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,147,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post

Thanks,
Yes he is very sick of it. When I can't sleep, I go out in the middle of the night with the camera set to black and white, using a flash to take pics of a black dog in the dark. Yes my neighbors think I'm crazy and the dog wishes I would go back to bed.
I'm sure there are many pets on here that wish we would take our cameras and get lost. But who can resist all the adorable faces.

Old 12-02-2011, 07:50 PM

52 posts, read 99,352 times
My Bailey Mae. 6 months old and adopted her about a month ago.

Not sure what she's mixed with. People keep saying Jack Russell but they had her listed as "Mixed Large Breed"

BTW..how do I get the pictures inside the post. Just a copy/paste? I tried that but the preview of the post was just jibberish.
Attached Thumbnails
Pet Picture gallery-sam_2041-800x600-.jpg   Pet Picture gallery-sam_2052-1024x768-800x600-.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or