Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2009, 04:54 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,658,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGirl1 View Post
LOL...OK..thanks...now I have that song running thru my head....I can just see Dylan wagging his tail singing:

"Im too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me
I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan
And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing
I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that
I'm a model you know what I mean
I shake my little touche on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my
'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean
I shake my little tusch on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat
Poor ***** poor ***** cat
I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me
And I'm too sexy for this song"
You are toooo funny! Great pics too! Love the cycle one!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2009, 04:59 PM

4,627 posts, read 10,469,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGirl1 View Post
Is she holding a kitten or puppy in her hands?
It's a video cam. The driver waited a few seconds longer at a green light so that I could snap a pic. Nice of them...

Oh, now I am in love with that guy who bought a sidecar just for his dog!

And I'm sure Dylan's counting up his royalties as we speak. Where's his lawyer????

Old 06-03-2009, 10:41 PM

30,324 posts, read 51,921,120 times
Default Rudy and Bella

Some recent pictures of Rudy, and my roommate's dog Arabella... he's out of town for a week, so I've been taking her along on our excursions!

My boy... love his face in this picture.

I'm Queen of the Hill!

Looking out on our beautiful city (San Francisco)

Old 06-12-2009, 01:17 PM

648 posts, read 1,641,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
skye overload:

Oh I just love the eyes!!!

Old 06-12-2009, 01:20 PM

648 posts, read 1,641,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
someone asked me in my reputation comments where we were going when the below pictures were taken. that was only a couple of days after i picked her up, she was 2 months old. i had already planned a trip for the following week to see my mom in florida. so we picked her up in newark and a couple days later we were back to go to florida. i was worried about the plane ride but she slept under the seat in front of me the whole time. that is the last time she will be able to do that since she was 10 pounds then and is now 31 pounds (on her way to 50).

What kind of dog is she? I think I want one..

Old 06-13-2009, 09:50 PM

2,709 posts, read 6,313,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandLady View Post
Well...today was Bree's first experience with the water. First lake we hiked to, she wasn't real sure if she liked it or no - in fact in this first photo, she's hanging onto that log for dear life!
My family used to have a black lab named Salamander who was afraid of the water. For most of Sal's life, my parents had a house on the lake...right on the water. Sal would go out on the dock (to bark at the ducks and eat goose-poop!), but he would NEVER voluntarily get into the water. In fact, when my parents put a fence in around the back yard, they fenced down the side of the yard to the seawall, but didn't bother to fence along the seawall. They knew there was just no reason to bother, as the water was "fence" enough where Salamander was concerned.

Old 06-13-2009, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandLady View Post
Yesterday, Bree spotted her first moose. Her nose was stuck to the back door and she wouldn't budge, just sat and growled/barked/whuffled real menacing like
This is my boy Ban doing something similar, except that the wild critters he's watching are just deer...not something as exotic as moose!

Unrelated picture: Here's Bandit in the kitchen of my parents' old house. Mom had revarnished the floors in anticipation of putting their house on the market, and she was aggravated that Ban's claws were scraping the varnish. So she put him in socks. He tolerated them pretty well -- 'cause he's just a tolerant dog! -- but in this picture he's woo-wooing in protest and indignation.

Old 06-13-2009, 11:16 PM

484 posts, read 1,367,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niftybergin View Post
This is my boy Ban doing something similar, except that the wild critters he's watching are just deer...not something as exotic as moose!

Unrelated picture: Here's Bandit in the kitchen of my parents' old house. Mom had revarnished the floors in anticipation of putting their house on the market, and she was aggravated that Ban's claws were scraping the varnish. So she put him in socks. He tolerated them pretty well -- 'cause he's just a tolerant dog! -- but in this picture he's woo-wooing in protest and indignation.
I love your dog! Beautiful. Is Bandit a husky? My daughter was given a piggy bank when she was little and when we asked her what she was saving for, she said a Husky dog. She still wants one so bad, but we have a two pet limit where we live.

Old 06-14-2009, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsncharms View Post
I love your dog! Beautiful. Is Bandit a husky? My daughter was given a piggy bank when she was little and when we asked her what she was saving for, she said a Husky dog. She still wants one so bad, but we have a two pet limit where we live.
Yes, Bandit is a larger-than-normal Siberian Husky, weighing in at around 75 pounds. (He's tall and long.) I have one, my mother has one, and my brother and his wife have 3. (We've lost two others in the last 10 years who have crossed the bridge.) Bandit is 7-and-a-half years old, and at this point it's hard for me to imagine having any other breed of dog. As far as I'm concerned, their shedding is the only drawback, and I've learned how to stay on top of and live with that.

This is Bandit's Mom, Dad, and brother (brother is now deceased):

Bandit (in the middle) with his Mom and Dad.

The litter as puppies... From left to right: Brother, Sister, Bandit, Sister. One of those sisters belongs to my mother, but I can't tell wich one from this picture, as both the girls where white.

You're a prisoner of my love! (Bandit's brother with their mother in a headlock.)

Lawn ornaments:

Mush, you Huskies!!

Bandit as a baby. He had a mask when he was a baby, which is one of the reasons I named him Bandit. But as he aged, his color faded dramatically from a black-and-white to a wolf-grey, and he lost his mask.

Old 06-14-2009, 01:00 PM

5,026 posts, read 15,286,179 times
I took PC kayaking yesterday at an event called the Doggie Paddle. He had a blast and even swam afterwards! Here are some pictures and a video of him swimming.

YouTube - Porkchop swimming

PC, all ready to go kayaking.

PC and his friend, Bella, a 1 year old Bulldog:

PC and Sandy, a 7 month old golden retriever:

My baby swimming:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs