Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2010, 05:03 PM

1,201 posts, read 4,539,604 times

Advertisements

The last one looks like a flying nun lol I love your dogs!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2010, 05:36 PM

5,026 posts, read 15,284,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
The last one looks like a flying nun lol I love your dogs!
That's actually his best angle. People that see him in real life describe him as "unique looking" and "not very photogenic." I wish you could meet them, I should just drive to Dallas!

Old 09-02-2010, 05:36 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,155,259 times
That's Pork Chop and the other is Meatball? They are hilarious!
When are you getting Surf and Pizza? LOLLLLLLL

Old 09-02-2010, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK802 View Post
That's actually his best angle. People that see him in real life describe him as "unique looking" and "not very photogenic." I wish you could meet them, I should just drive to Dallas!
Noooooo to Miami!

Old 09-02-2010, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
That's Pork Chop and the other is Meatball? They are hilarious!
When are you getting Surf and Pizza? LOLLLLLLL
Yes, PC and his brother, Meatball. It was tough choosing a name, the runners up were Porterhouse, Bacon and Meatloaf! And two toddlers is enough. Having a Bulldog is like having a permanent toddler, and I have two!

Quote:
Noooooo to Miami!
I love Miami! I'm sure the boys would too!

Old 09-02-2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:

Oh I want to meet them so bad. I'm curious to how Buster and Bella would like them.

Old 09-02-2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Yes, PC and his brother, Meatball. It was tough choosing a name, the runners up were Porterhouse, Bacon and Meatloaf! And two toddlers is enough. Having a Bulldog is like having a permanent toddler, and I have two!

I love Miami! I'm sure the boys would too!
LOLLLLL... Those are all great names! Oh c'mon. What's a few more?

Old 09-02-2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
Oh I want to meet them so bad. I'm curious to how Buster and Bella would like them.
They should like MB, he's so docile and submissive and loves everyone. PC is dramatic and picks and chooses who he likes!

Quote:
LOLLLLL... Those are all great names! Oh c'mon. What's a few more?
I think my husband would leave. Like, run and not look back! I haven't been to the bathroom alone in almost 2 years now...and now I have 2 of them in there trying to get on my lap. No privacy, I tell ya!

Old 09-02-2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
They should like MB, he's so docile and submissive and loves everyone. PC is dramatic and picks and chooses who he likes!

I think my husband would leave. Like, run and not look back! I haven't been to the bathroom alone in almost 2 years now...and now I have 2 of them in there trying to get on my lap. No privacy, I tell ya!

LOLLLLLLL........... I believe it! I have 2 dogs and 4 cats. Cannot close any door. The cats will scratch it from underneath. The dogs keeps putting their noses to the frame and I can hear them... so...just keep the doors open. Much easier. Can't eat in peace, can't walk without having a cat in between my legs..........It's a zoo!

Old 09-02-2010, 06:14 PM

Quote:

Girl me too! Both of them up in my face and I'm just trying to use the bathroom in peace!

I would be afraid that Buster would try to pull on PC's face like he does to Bella and PC would freak out on him lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs