U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 11:49 AM

29,041 posts, read 44,920,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chick View Post
I've gotta to get one of those mama boy t-shirts.
I got it here...

Amazon.com: LARGE - Mama's Boy Doggy T-Shirt: Home & Garden (they also have "Daddy's little girl" )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2007, 06:08 PM

575 posts, read 3,464,674 times
Dog Clothes, Dog Clothing, Dog t-shirts, Dog tank-top, Dog Sweatshirts, Dog Wristbands, Dog Steps, Dog Human Tanks, Dog Hair Clips, Dog Wristbands (http://www.ruffruffandmeow.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=Human_Tanks - broken link)

Old 12-01-2007, 11:02 PM
miu

17,104 posts, read 34,537,395 times
Our three dogs love me best. I had picked out the lab for my boyfriend, but all three are my dogs. I'm just better with them. The two little ones only go outside in the mornings with me. The lab is leashed and has no choice if my boyfriend takes him out in the morning. Even a month after I had the terrier, I was back at the shelter and wanted her former owner to have some time with her, but as I handed the leash over to the woman, my terrier got upset and tried to slip out of her collar. Inside I was very happy, but I was upset that it hurt the old owner. The former owner had a habit of taking in a lot of stray animals and she gave up this seven year old female terrier because she felt she needed more attention. Otherwise, because of what happened, I feel that older dogs are more resilient with their loyalties and love than we give them credit for. Treat the dog well and he will always be happy in his new home. And dogs that have grown up together will also be okay separated later on.

I give my pets a lot of love and attention. I talk to them all of the time.

Old 12-02-2007, 03:42 AM

29,041 posts, read 44,920,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick View Post
Dog Clothes, Dog Clothing, Dog t-shirts, Dog tank-top, Dog Sweatshirts, Dog Wristbands, Dog Steps, Dog Human Tanks, Dog Hair Clips, Dog Wristbands (http://www.ruffruffandmeow.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=Human_Tanks - broken link)
Oh, those are tooooo cute!! I love that they have a Jewish section, since it's hard to find anything like that... my dog would look very cute in that "Got Nosh?" shirt.

Old 12-02-2007, 03:49 AM

12,870 posts, read 13,116,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
My dog is most DEFINITELY a Momma's boy!

But since I'm a family of one, he doesn't have another human to choose from - LOL. I adopted him at 12 weeks old from a shelter, and he immediately bonded tightly with me. He was such a scared little guy, having spent his first three months abandoned & in a cage. We lived alone for over a year, and then moved into a roommate situation... he loves my female roommate, but won't go anywhere with her if I'm home. We took a walk together recently, and I made them walk ahead of me for a minute... he got so frantic, he broke from his collar & ran straight into my arms. So pathetic! I'm actually trying to work on that, since it causes a problem with vets and groomers (he won't let them take him). Overall, I would say he prefers women over men... maybe they just prefer our softer nature?
he has definitely found a softie! what a cute picture.

Old 12-02-2007, 04:16 AM

14,939 posts, read 10,210,584 times
Sandy, my female Golden loves my son the most. She acts so excited to see him, even if he wakes up in the morning, walks down the driveway and comes back to the house, she will start all over again. I always thought it was an age thing between them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or