Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 04:28 PM

692 posts, read 3,855,653 times

Advertisements

Yesterday was a very cold, wet, and windy day! We had to stay inside and it was pretty slow people wise. The three litters were there along with alot of other dogs.
Sugar is still with us and looks pretty as usual. She's one of my sisters favorites and has passed the tests to become a therapy dog. Yet we've had her for two years. She's a Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Pointer mix and love all stuffed toys.. almost to much.

Sampson is also still with us. He has been coming upto adoptions along with his mother and siblings since he was only a wee little puppy. He's now full grown. His foster passed him off and now after 7 months wants him back..She's been saying this for months now. He may be better off with us for now.

Three of the puppies from the Terrier litter have apps on them two of which are the last spotted pups. They're being adopted together.

We also had a few cats up for adoption..
The spon of satan

And the love bug..

And of course my baby.. it's getting harder and harder not to adopt him. I'm getting to see him grow up and that only makes it more hard.

Look at those feet!

He's such a big baby though. He'll sleep on his back, let you cut his nails, give kisses no stop and has huge gun dog ears(that I LOVE)..
I can't get sucked in, I can't get sucked in, I can't get sucked in!!

Last edited by TeddieXRuxpin; 12-16-2007 at 04:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2007, 09:34 AM

1,310 posts, read 6,557,065 times
I want that black cat, so beautiful and Sugar. I wonder why she hasn't been adopted. Such a face! Good to hear siblings being adopted together..

Old 12-17-2007, 10:53 AM

570 posts, read 1,820,284 times

He is so adorable, I hpe someone gives him a nice, warm, and loving home soon!

Old 12-19-2007, 03:54 PM

1,310 posts, read 6,557,065 times
How's things going Teddy over there in Texas? Any new adoptions?

Old 12-19-2007, 04:14 PM

692 posts, read 3,855,653 times
Nope.. We don't have many durning the week. We're all run by fosters so we meet up on Saturdays and have adoptions. A few of the puppies that got apps may have gone to their new homes and Shelby was adopted last week.

We usually don't have an adoption the two weeks before Christmas. We try our hardest to keep our dogs from being gifted. But since everyone is in town this year we're going to have one this weekend. So I'm sure more pictures will be to come.

I'll probably just keep this open as an adoption thread. I will post new pictures each weekend..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs