U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2015, 09:14 AM

917 posts, read 1,045,780 times

Advertisements

Florida woman drowns 2-week-old puppy at airport after she isn’t allowed on flight: police

I sometimes wish they had the death penalty for people who do this to animals. Jail is too good for them IMO.

1. Why does she have a puppy at 2 weeks?!
2. If the flight was that important, just leave the dog somewhere in the airport and take off. Im sure someone wouldve found the dog and made sure it was taken care of or taken to a shelter.

This story really brought tears to my eyes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2015, 10:24 AM

5,501 posts, read 8,832,394 times
Yep; all she had to do was leave the puppy in the terminal ALIVE. While dumping the dog would still be a scumbag thing to do it isn't as bad as killing it.

Old 01-28-2015, 06:53 AM

1,465 posts, read 886,874 times
I cannot bear to open the link. I bred one litter, many years ago, a litter I planned for nearly 2 years before its birth, out of two pointed (later champion) and health-tested dogs, and all the puppies were precious to me; given proper veterinary care, love, attention and eventually, socialization; and sold with contracts and stipulations to buyers I did my best to screen. I treasured the photos I received from their owners, and visited all of them at least once as they grew up. As far as I'm concerned, that should be the birthright of all puppies, no matter what their pedigree or lineage. The thought of someone drowning such a young and helpless puppy (or any dog, but this was just a baby); makes me ill, as well as very, very angry.

Old 01-29-2015, 10:14 AM

13,355 posts, read 7,343,654 times
She was trying to take 2 adult dogs and 3 puppies but only the adult dogs were properly kenneled (per article). Her parents took 2 of the puppies and she tried a different day to fly with the puppy in her carry on luggage and was denied so she went to the restroom and we know the rest. What a sick individual! She was flying out of Nebraska which, iirc, is part of the heart of puppy mill country. It is insane that she was trying to fly with 2 week old puppies. If you do click the link all you will see is a picture of her shriveled evil face.

Old 01-29-2015, 12:56 PM

917 posts, read 1,045,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
She was trying to take 2 adult dogs and 3 puppies but only the adult dogs were properly kenneled (per article). Her parents took 2 of the puppies and she tried a different day to fly with the puppy in her carry on luggage and was denied so she went to the restroom and we know the rest. What a sick individual! She was flying out of Nebraska which, iirc, is part of the heart of puppy mill country. It is insane that she was trying to fly with 2 week old puppies. If you do click the link all you will see is a picture of her shriveled evil face.
These stories kill me because coming home to my dog is the best part of my day. I cant ever imagine hurting her in any way. You can see the unconditional love in their eyes. I honestly mean it when I say anyone who kills or hurts an animal deserves the death penalty. To kill one of the most loyal and loving things on Earth, I dont think you deserve to live. Just my opinion though

Horrible enough that she had a puppy that young but why drown it? Why not leave it somewhere where someone would see it and help? Pretty low thing to do but way better than killing it

Old 01-29-2015, 01:34 PM

839 posts, read 1,033,586 times
She looks like a cracked out pos. I hope that when she does die, it's slow and painful.

Old 01-30-2015, 10:25 PM

10,026 posts, read 9,198,279 times
Someone should drown her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or