Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 09:33 AM

5,341 posts, read 14,139,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBullMommie1206 View Post
Wow! lmao! Yes, all breeds can kill a human. All breeds have teeth, all breeds can bite, all breeds can attack, and all breeds can cause serious harm and even kill!
OMG. There is NO WAY that all breeds can kill or even cause serious harm to an adult human! You are in a serious state of denial that large powerful breeds pose WAY more danger to huamns that some 5, 10 or 20 pound little dog. Sure the little guys can bite and maybe even break the skin, but serious injury or death....please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2008, 09:40 AM

5,981 posts, read 18,270,385 times
No one said adults, Tim...you've interjected that word at the 11th hour. Yes, a chihuahua is capable of inflicting serious injury whether anyone wants to believe it or not. How many people have been bitten on the face while holding a fru-fru dog up next to them? Sorry, if it takes plastic surgery to fix it, it was a serious injury. A small dog left loose with a small child CAN be a recipe for disaster.

Well, I'm as badly off topic as anyone else. This is on registration rules and what to think about them. Let's go back there, shall we?

Old 01-24-2008, 02:47 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,407,960 times
Of course any dog can kill. Sam is correct.

Old 01-31-2008, 02:54 PM

61 posts, read 251,302 times
I read this and many other threads like this, here on this forum. I am completely bummed that people believe anything they hear on the news.

The majority of hospital visits for dog bites are from small dogs, but a small dog bite will never make the news.

They are not going to report a "Woman had 10 stitches, when her Shi Tzu fluffly bit her." because blood thirsty and poorly informed Americans do not like to hear that.

Oh and I own a Pem Corgi and Mini Dach, my mother owns 6 yes 6 GENTLE GIANTS (Some people will know what I am talking about) and my pops owns 2 Aussie Sheep Dogs (Funny things they are).

I love all dogs, I even had an Akita while I was living in Japan, which I must say are quite bigger than the ones I see here. I have even seen dog fights in Okinawa with Tosa's which I don't condon but its definately not the same as what we are seeing here in America.

If you want BSL start banning stupid pet owners because a dog is a direct reflection of what type of person his owner is!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs