Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 09:27 AM

1,440 posts, read 4,417,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly3120 View Post
you are so sweet to take her in. Sounds like she was happy to have a home. What was her name?
The dear thing came with the name Sheba. We saw no reason to change it since she was deaf.

One thing I forgot to mention. She ended up being the resident office dog for a couple years. In the van she'd go in the morning and hang around my office all day. Never a problem with her and she loved the attention. Her health finally forced her to stay at home, retire you might say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2008, 08:12 PM

402 posts, read 1,016,207 times
My Cody tonight was so cute and funny. He is addicted to food! He is a happy dog, until food comes around than he turns into this trance, coma state. He moves really slow...like he is going to die if he doesn't get any food. This is daily ritual and as soon as we remove the food his back to normal.
I love my cocker...his 12 yrs old. We are at the vets more often, he just had a leg surgery...."knock on wood"...his still very healthy!

Old 06-26-2010, 07:03 PM

2 posts, read 3,694 times
Please check your local or even not so local cocker rescue. There is transport! Anything but a local animal shelter, most if not are all kill shelters. Some do not even wait. If they hear any aggressive behavior....Poof. They will put them to sleep immediately. Forget about 7 day's.
Think before you give up on him! Would he give up on you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs