Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 04:46 PM

919 posts, read 607,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
REALLY!!! Cannabis is TOXIC to animals!!!! SLOW DEATH!!! PAINFUL DEATH!!!

Take the dog to a VET ASAP Both of you get a Full Blood Panel done!
Oh you're simply hilarious; 'On no! He's just smoked marygeewarna! Quick, ring the police before he eats from the garbage can, drinks from the toilet bowl & rapes the cat!" hahaha

Dogs, like humans, have an endocannabinoid system. Not a single living creature has died from consuming cannabis. It is impossible to die from consuming cannabis.
Cannabis not only treats & cures a multitude of various conditions, it also relieves pain.

It's been known for a very long time that cannabis can also cure cancer. Big pHarma doesn't like this because it can't put a patent on a natural medicine & has spent billions over the years spreading outrageous propaganda that's accepted without question by the gullible & the none-too-bright.

Big pHarma made over $50 billion from chemotherapy products for people, in 2016 alone. I don't have the figures for vet medicine but after 5 years, there's no difference in survival rates between patients who get chemo treatment & those who refuse any treatment at all.

Chemo IS TOXIC & will guarantee a slow painful death in many animals.

If you'd like to relieve yourself of your astounding ignorance, then check out 'Cannabis for pets' FB pages so you can see for yourself that people are curing their pets from a multitude of ailments & diseases every day with the safest & most effective medicine known to mankind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2017, 05:54 PM

13,922 posts, read 39,225,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post
Oh you're simply hilarious; 'On no! He's just smoked marygeewarna! Quick, ring the police before he eats from the garbage can, drinks from the toilet bowl & rapes the cat!" hahaha

Dogs, like humans, have an endocannabinoid system. Not a single living creature has died from consuming cannabis. It is impossible to die from consuming cannabis.
Cannabis not only treats & cures a multitude of various conditions, it also relieves pain.

It's been known for a very long time that cannabis can also cure cancer. Big pHarma doesn't like this because it can't put a patent on a natural medicine & has spent billions over the years spreading outrageous propaganda that's accepted without question by the gullible & the none-too-bright.

Big pHarma made over $50 billion from chemotherapy products for people, in 2016 alone. I don't have the figures for vet medicine but after 5 years, there's no difference in survival rates between patients who get chemo treatment & those who refuse any treatment at all.

Chemo IS TOXIC & will guarantee a slow painful death in many animals.

If you'd like to relieve yourself of your astounding ignorance, then check out 'Cannabis for pets' FB pages so you can see for yourself that people are curing their pets from a multitude of ailments & diseases every day with the safest & most effective medicine known to mankind.

Marijuana toxicity dogs

The most common clinical signs of toxicosis in the dog include depression, ataxia, bradycardia (slow heart rate), hypothermia (low body temperatures), vocalization, mydriasis (dilated eyes), muscular incoordination, respiratory depression, hypersalivation, vomiting, diarrhea, urinary incontinence, seizures and coma.

Old 12-23-2017, 06:25 PM

3,925 posts, read 4,117,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post

So I won't know if he has kidney disease
I hate to disagree with you, but if he has kidney disease, there are actually foods that he should and should not eat. My vet suggested a diet that was much better, and helped my old Labrador last about a year longer.

More than likely by not knowing this you may be quickening your dog’s demise by doing things you should not do. Of course maybe you’re not, but somethings you should know.

Old 12-23-2017, 08:14 PM

2,894 posts, read 2,444,319 times
Take him to the vet! To not do so is cruel!!

Old 12-23-2017, 09:35 PM

919 posts, read 607,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Marijuana toxicity dogs

The most common clinical signs of toxicosis in the dog include depression, ataxia, bradycardia (slow heart rate), hypothermia (low body temperatures), vocalization, mydriasis (dilated eyes), muscular incoordination, respiratory depression, hypersalivation, vomiting, diarrhea, urinary incontinence, seizures and coma.
Yeah, that's exactly the type of hysterically false propaganda, that is believed by the ignorant & none-too-bright, to which I was referring.

The first clue is that it starts with the incorrect slang term with negative connotations; 'marijuana'.

I'll start another thread on the subject if you'd like, so this ones not hijacked. You're clearly in need of some serious help, you poor dear.

Old 12-28-2017, 06:31 PM

6,957 posts, read 12,036,121 times
I have two 14 year olds. The little one has a belly band that he wears ALL the time in the house. The other one has Cushings Disease and needs to pee every 2 hours but he is VERY good about going outside. Yes, I get up at night with him. I love them both dearly and it's like taking care of 2 old men in my home every day. I would want somebody to do as much for me.

Old 12-28-2017, 06:44 PM

993 posts, read 764,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
I'm not going to take him to the vet unless he's really sick. I am more into holistic remedies and letting nature take its course.

So I won't know if he has kidney disease - I sure hope not, but if so, I will love him and take the best care of him that I can till the end.

Yes, I think taking him out every couple of hours is probably smart. I will have to retrain myself
Please make sure he isn’t in pain from a uti or kidney infection. Good Lord. See a vet, get a urine screen. That’s the least you owe your dog. Your flippant attitude towards your dogs health is concerning.

Old 01-01-2018, 11:09 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,512,632 times
kidney problems, uti, diabetes or bushings are all possibilities, and treatable with vet care. But can be deadly without. Take him to a vet for bloodwork and urine screen.They do have homeopathic vets. Being homeopathic doesn't mean not going to a vet and getting a diagnosis...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs