Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 07:31 PM

1,309 posts, read 4,191,283 times

Advertisements

My 8-yr old son also wanted to post why he loves Levi:

"I love Levi because he's so funny, he gives us hugs, and he plays crazy with me. Also because he is so happy to see me when I come home from school everyday."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2008, 09:08 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
We have two lads, Bear and Angel. When we go though a car wash, as we come out, they shake off, as if they were wet.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:49 AM

893 posts, read 790,768 times
They are children who never leave home

Old 04-02-2008, 09:59 AM

1,257 posts, read 4,575,474 times
I love my GSD because her amazing ability to love, forgive, learn, negotiate and tolerate of me who has no experience in handling a dog before and has a full time job.

Old 04-02-2008, 04:33 PM

402 posts, read 1,016,157 times
And are they just not the goofiest? They make us laugh so hard with their cute ways!

Old 04-03-2008, 02:10 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,786,973 times
Thumbs down I HATE my DAWGS!!!!

They're always expecting me to rub their bellies and share my food and bed ! I have to follow them around with plastic bags picking up their 'business' ! Then if I don't take them out for their daily ride/walk, I have 'heck' to pay !!!

DARN DAWGS !!! They're RUINING my life !

<pssssssss...APRIL FOOLS late peeps!!! >

Old 04-03-2008, 08:42 AM

774 posts, read 1,418,759 times
Why do you love your dog?

I have a 7 year old pug...Gator.

What has he/she done to enriched your life?
I got Gator when he was 5 or 6 weeks old. As a puppy I carried him around in my coat pocket. He gives me unconditional love. He can tell if I am upset about something and snuggles up close. He hates it if I am crying and will jump in my lap and lick away my tears. I can not imagine my life without him. Every morning when I wake up there he is snuggled as close to my body as he can get, it's such a warm, wonderful feeling knowing he is there. And hearing his snores is really a comfort.

What is he/she most interesting characteristic?
OMG. What isn't interesting about a pug. Gator will jump on the bed, put his head down and start "digging" in the covers until he can get his head under them, then he burrows down under the covers. He will also do this "digging" then flip over on his back and want his belly rubbed. If you stopped, he will start whining or woof for you to start rubbing again.

What is the funniest thing that he/she does? I don't know if it is the funniest thing but it sure is the most embarrassing! We had a huge party with about 300 people and there was Gator carrying around his stuffed pig.(aka his girlfriend). I heard a female say. "Oh look, isn't that cute he has a pig." I was horrified and thought please don't grab the pig. About that time I heard. "OMG, he's humping the pig." I heard lots of laughter and a man's voice say. "Give me the pig." I was really embarrassed. Most of our friends now call him "Pig Humper" and not Gator!
He also likes to watch tv. We were watching a hunting video and he saw a deer on the screen and started barking and ran up to the tv and tried to get the deer.
He can be hilarious!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs