U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2008, 08:45 PM

692 posts, read 3,580,973 times

Advertisements

I've had a few people ask for more Britches pictures since I haven't posted any in a while. I should have more pictures tomorrow, but for now I have a few new ones and a video of him playing fetch.

He's only gained about 5 pounds, but is starting to get skinny and a bit longer legged. He still looks like a Bull Terrier/APBT, but a little different now. He's a really good dog, but so much energy! More than any other puppy i've had or fostered.

His training is coming along great! He's well behaved around new people; which is wonderful! He and Ted are starting to get along a bit better. Britches still isn't used to being really easy with one dog(Ted) and play rough with the others. We're working on it.

Here he is giving me a more grown up yet still "pretty" sit. The spots on his nose are growing too!

Here he was stalking Ted while he had the ball. He's such a little punk!

And in this one he was trying on bunny ears at Petsmart. He wasn't to pleased..this was last weekend after the adoption so he was already sleepy and ready to go home.

And here is the video. There is one part where he doesn't come back right away..keep watching. He does find the ball. And yes that is Law and Order in the background.. lol

I hope everyone is doing good and has a great weekend!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2008, 05:00 AM

5,981 posts, read 16,283,020 times
He has got it down! Thanks, Teddie...I was starting to twitch from withdrawals!

He surely is a precious boy, but oh, the indignity of bunny ears! Can't say I hardly blame him on that one!

Be sure and post pix of your adoption day for us!

Old 05-10-2008, 08:13 PM

Thanks Sam.

Wow lots of people looking, but only you replied.. lol

Old 05-10-2008, 09:11 PM

960 posts, read 1,353,389 times
What more can anyone say about Britches?
He's has got to be one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen. He's such a charmer! Give him big smooches for me!

Old 05-10-2008, 10:00 PM

8,204 posts, read 32,158,255 times
So you took him to adoption day and no one adopted him? I don't understand? Did they LOOK at him? He's the cutest dog ever!

I'd expect people to be falling over themselves fighting to adopt him .

All puppies are cute, but he's got something a little extra, that's for sure .

Old 05-10-2008, 10:26 PM

3,412 posts, read 9,197,198 times
He is really cute!!

Old 05-12-2008, 03:28 PM

1,311 posts, read 5,994,059 times
Gosh, I've not been around, I didnt' get the memo that there was a new Britches thread!! I'm with Sam, I was twitching a little myself...

ok, I got to watch the video. Teddie, you sound like your 12. LOL It's ok, I do too on the phone...Gosh, he is soo cute! Great training!

Old 05-12-2008, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegers View Post
Gosh, I've not been around, I didnt' get the memo that there was a new Britches thread!! I'm with Sam, I was twitching a little myself...

ok, I got to watch the video. Teddie, you sound like your 12. LOL It's ok, I do too on the phone...Gosh, he is soo cute! Great training!
Yeah some one else asked about him and Sam pmed me. So I thought I'd go ahead and make a quick thread. He's going in to get snipped Wed (if I didn't already say that) I'll get him back Thursday. I guess Ted will get to rest for one night..

HEY! I had a feeling some one would say something about my voice on that video. For some reason when I know some one is listening it gets all high like that. On the phone and on video; it's really annoying! And no i'm not 12 lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs