U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 07:16 PM

55 posts, read 108,321 times

Advertisements

Anti-idiotarion, I refuse to quote your nonsense post. I do want to point out that your entire post was pretty much cut and pasted from some ridiculously biased website and full of Moderator cut: vulgarity on top of that. None of that was fact. Not one line. I will not and cannot believe that every single pit bull owner in the state of Ohio has a criminal record... I certainly hope the people of this forum have enough sense to realize that is completely impossible! You have no factual evidence to your post and therefore is completely useless. I am sorry that you live in such a state of delusion. I have a feeling you use the same mentality throughout the rest of your life regardless of whether you are dealing with people or animals. For that I am truly sorry.
All pit bulls are not dangerous or vicious. Plain and simple.
Miu, your post again proves that we are more dealing with bad owners than bad dogs.
What I think many people do not understand is that dog aggression and human aggression are two very different things! A dog who's breeding is geared toward dog fighting is certainly more likely to be dog aggressive. This can be managed if the owner is willing and able. These types of dogs need very responsible and caring owners. This does not mean the dog is unownable or worthless. Human aggression is a result of poor breeding and also sometimes poor training and leadership. These types of dogs need to be assessed and sometimes these assessment result in the animal being put down.
I truly believe responsible intelligent caring owners deserve a chance to show what these dogs are capable of teaching the world. Or at the very least be able to own their dogs in peace.

Last edited by leorah; 01-30-2009 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: inappropriate language

Old 01-30-2009, 07:58 PM

1,479 posts, read 7,015,654 times
Mod Note: I'm closing this thread. The same points are being made over and over and the discussion has moved from informational to personal and has escalated to name calling and insults.

Please, read the "Hot Topics and Zero Tolerance" sticky at the top of the forum. BSL discussions should be limited to the sharing of information when replying to a question posed by a member.

Thanks
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs