U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2008, 09:23 PM

1,730 posts, read 4,425,400 times

Advertisements

Can you identify this breed of dog? Please, go to Yahoo.com, and look under "video," titled "Puppy Sees Familiar Friend In Mirror." It is about a white and black gorgeous puppy named "Rambo." If you cannot find it at Yahoo, go to gagfilms.com, and is listed under "Puppy vs. Mirror.", or "Rambo The Puppy," This is the most beautiful puppy, I have ever seen, and is destined for HOLLYWOOD!!!!!! I want to get one to give my daughter for her birthday. Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated, and I am thanking you in advance.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 10-19-2008 at 10:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2008, 09:25 PM

2,541 posts, read 10,359,029 times
go to the kennel, or call ASPCA (google them) and they can hook you up

i saw that video, it is really cute

Old 10-19-2008, 10:25 PM

10,827 posts, read 26,295,297 times
The puppy Rambo looks like a Shih Tzu. Here are some links for more information about the breed:

Shih Tzu Information and Pictures, Shih Tzus

American Shih Tzu Club (http://www.shihtzu.org/Info/colors.asp?menu=Info - broken link)

American Kennel Club - Shih Tzu

As a general rule with purebred puppies, look for referrals to reputable breeders from the breed club in the local area. If you cannot find one, contact a reputable one from the listing of the club and ask about puppies that they may have for sale. It's always best to meet the breeder and the parents of the puppies to make sure that the dog is healthy, and you should take the puppy home with you in your car. While some breeders will ship puppies via air, many will not, and you may have to take a weekend trip to get a dog if the breeder is further away.

Puppy mills can supply seemingly reputable businesses, and the puppies can even have AKC papers and be from a mill. That's why it's best to get the dog from the breeder as they ensure that the dogs are well cared for, and you will be paying top dollar for the breed this route. However, you can be assured of dogs that are guaranteed and generally do not have genetic issues due to inbreeding and are free from diseases, worms, etc. that can be found in puppy mill puppies.

Good luck with finding a puppy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or