U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 07:43 PM

4,715 posts, read 10,180,424 times

Advertisements

Dash is looking for a valentine. He tried to find one at the park but they all said get lost old man. Maybe it is his snorking noise when he breaths at times due to his nasal cancer, maybe it is the fact he is a short guy next to all the goldens and labs. He really doesn't know but no one even wanted to play let alone be his valentine. On the plus side he has the cutest wiggle butt and when you mix that with the play bow how could you say no? He loves to play bark and chase so his valentine needs to be into that game too. And yes that is his car or so he thinks. I have a subaru outback that he and Jazz don't like as they get stuck in the far back but I have not sold my Honda yet and he loves that car as he gets to look over my shoulder and tell me how to drive ( typical guy) So he thinks the Honda is his but he is too short to drive so is looking for a valentine that can drive his car. You do see Jazz in the back seat pretending she is not in the car with that fool brother of hers. So any Valentines out there?

Happy Valentines day to all from Jan, Dash and Jazz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2009, 08:37 PM

19,822 posts, read 56,000,461 times
What a nice picture! My Wiggles will play with anyone, so long as they play his way, which is to play-kill the others. My other dogs put up with him but I'm not sure how many others would! Happy Valentine's Day.

Old 02-13-2009, 10:25 PM

5,027 posts, read 13,413,601 times
Porkchop said he'd be his Valentine. Porkchop doesn't discriminate based on sex, he plays with all dogs equally. He also snorts when he breathes and runs. He loves chasing other dogs and played extremely well with the big dogs at the park today, even though he is a short stubby thing and can fit underneath most of them. He's even all decked out for the holiday in his new t-shirt:

Old 02-13-2009, 11:24 PM

19,822 posts, read 56,000,461 times
Awwww. So cute!

Old 02-14-2009, 08:59 AM

1,188 posts, read 4,962,923 times
MAK802...That's great! This is such a CUTE original post Dashdog!

Old 02-14-2009, 07:46 PM

5,500 posts, read 20,064,328 times
Dash, Jazz, and Porkchop -- Valentine's day kisses for all of you! You are all too adorable. No way I could choose!

W.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:40 AM

4,334 posts, read 12,224,570 times
Cute doggies!

Old 02-15-2009, 04:06 PM

4,715 posts, read 10,180,424 times
Dash says Thanks Porkchop at least he has one valentine, but can you drive? He knows Crazy Bruce and Chloe ( bulldogs) are too short to drive a car just like he is! Dash also does not care if his valentine is male of female as he likes everybody.

While I think Porkchop is adorable in his outfit. Dash says watch out dude the other guys will think you are a momma's boy and that one is hard to live down with the guys.( being a momma's boy is something he knows from experience as Dash is a big momma's boy)

Dash hopes he put smiles on alot of faces as with the way things are today everyone needs a few smiles and they are free to give!

Old 02-15-2009, 05:11 PM

10,091 posts, read 36,871,285 times
LOL...I'm a day late in reading the thread....Belated Happy Valentine's Day to you all! Great pics!

Old 02-15-2009, 11:08 PM

5,027 posts, read 13,413,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashdog View Post
Dash says Thanks Porkchop at least he has one valentine, but can you drive? He knows Crazy Bruce and Chloe ( bulldogs) are too short to drive a car just like he is! Dash also does not care if his valentine is male of female as he likes everybody.

While I think Porkchop is adorable in his outfit. Dash says watch out dude the other guys will think you are a momma's boy and that one is hard to live down with the guys.( being a momma's boy is something he knows from experience as Dash is a big momma's boy)

Dash hopes he put smiles on alot of faces as with the way things are today everyone needs a few smiles and they are free to give!
Porkchop said he'll take the pedals if Dash takes the wheel so that they can drive.

Porkchop is a huge momma's boy and not afraid to show it. Sometimes he tries to get away when I hug him excessively in front of his friends, but usually, he kisses me right back!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs