Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 07:29 AM

43 posts, read 128,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
Oh! How odd! No, you don't have to sign up. It's only a place to host your photo so that you can post it somewhere (like here) -- there's no account name or anything associated to the photos.

Try again, or try from another PC. That error is very strange.
Ok, trying on my bro's computer now. Hope it works. I really can't wait to know my dog's breed!!

After I've tried :
Still same thing on Tinypic.com. They said, This IP address has been banned for violating our Terms of Use
Give me other websites that make pictures to URLs??
The pictures that couldn't be displayed is the ones from ImageShack.com
And I've went to PhotoBucket.com but i didn't know where to upload the pictures to become URLs.
Now I tried Tinypic.com and they keep saying, This IP address has been banned for violating
our Terms of Use!!!
Give me another website please!

Last edited by PetLover321; 10-23-2009 at 07:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2009, 07:35 AM

10,090 posts, read 42,268,262 times
You can try Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket. It is a free hosting website that I use. Very easy to use.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetLover321 View Post
Please who can tell me my dog breed? No body knows not even me or the person who gave this little dog when it was 5 weeks old. The vet doesn't now. The pet shop doesn't know. My friends doesn't know..... Who knows?? Would any of you care for help please?

These are the best of my dog pictures I got. I hope you can find its breed. And by the way, it is a mixed breed dog.

If the picture cannot be seen then the I can only describe it? I'm not sure how to put in the pictures...
See if this works....

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9311/dsc00248qb.th.jpg (broken link)

See if the pictures here displays. If it does then here you go its my dog.

Old 10-23-2009, 01:47 PM

13,909 posts, read 39,093,810 times
I see Bearded Collie!! Try to post other views of him & standing too! How old is he?

Old 10-24-2009, 12:13 AM

3,633 posts, read 6,138,933 times
I put another photo up, but it was too large. Let me try this one. Any guesses? She is a rescue turned in as a stray, so no idea what she is. I think Corgi/spaniel/mini Aussie Shepherd-ish? She is Corgi-sized, has a little bob tail like a Corgi and Aussie, and a VERY thick, cottony-feeling coat. She's a senior dog and very mellow, but doesn't seem to really have much herding dog temperament, which is why I think there might be some spaniel in her.

Old 10-24-2009, 12:22 AM

3,633 posts, read 6,138,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I see Bearded Collie!! Try to post other views of him & standing too! How old is he?
Yes, I have a friend with Beardies and he does resemble them! He's a cutie!

Old 10-24-2009, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Its a she because its a female and its birthday is on November 7th and it was born on 2008. Its 1 year old already because its pass the 12 months.. November 2008, December 2008 , January 2009, Feb,March, April, May,June,July,August,Sept,Oct(now), November 7th2009(its b'day)

But i though bearded collies look like this?? or is it that my dog's fur just takes a little more months for the fur to grow like a bearded collies'??

Last edited by PetLover321; 10-24-2009 at 01:03 AM..

Old 10-24-2009, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbug View Post
I put another photo up, but it was too large. Let me try this one. Any guesses? She is a rescue turned in as a stray, so no idea what she is. I think Corgi/spaniel/mini Aussie Shepherd-ish? She is Corgi-sized, has a little bob tail like a Corgi and Aussie, and a VERY thick, cottony-feeling coat. She's a senior dog and very mellow, but doesn't seem to really have much herding dog temperament, which is why I think there might be some spaniel in her.
It looks more like a kind of Sheepdog. Maybe a Shetland Sheepdog Mix with an Aussia Shepherd because I saw one of neighbours taking it for a walk and it looks like that!

Old 10-24-2009, 01:28 AM

15,853 posts, read 35,006,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetLover321 View Post
See if this works....

See if the pictures here displays. If it does then here you go its my dog.
Looks like a border collie got mixed up with some kind of terrier to me. LOL

20yrsinBranson

Old 10-24-2009, 02:49 AM

18,612 posts, read 33,184,922 times
I see a lot of corgi in that cute face, too.

I think if you have a rescue dog, especially an older one where you don't know its background (abuse? abandoned? Stray?) the dog might not show any characteristics of its breed(s). Just never learned.
My little aussie shepherd mix (the brindle blue-eyed Eloise) seems to have no idea what to do with other dogs except to cling to them. She gets upset when they play with each other, and tried to break it up. Once she ran with another dog who was chasing a toy, and stopped at the toy, obviously at a loss as to what happens next. I think she's about nine. She lived in a hoarding situation for several years (her relatives?) and then in a good sanctuary for years, now with me for two years. She not real sure about me, either, so she follows me around at a safe distance, and watches me all the time she's awake
I love the mixes. No one's dog looks like yours, and you can still get some size/markings/etc. of some type you might favor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs