U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-21-2009, 05:11 AM
 
Location: Malaysia
43 posts, read 114,364 times
Reputation: 41

Advertisements

Please who can tell me my dog breed? No body knows not even me or the person who gave this little dog when it was 5 weeks old. The vet doesn't now. The pet shop doesn't know. My friends doesn't know..... Who knows?? Would any of you care for help please?








These are the best of my dog pictures I got. I hope you can find its breed. And by the way, it is a mixed breed dog.

If the picture cannot be seen then the I can only describe it? I'm not sure how to put in the pictures...

Last edited by PetLover321; 10-21-2009 at 06:06 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-21-2009, 06:14 AM
 
1,055 posts, read 4,299,310 times
Reputation: 1152
I can't see the pictures.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-21-2009, 06:48 AM
 
Location: Montreal -> CT -> MA -> Montreal -> Ottawa
16,649 posts, read 26,625,360 times
Reputation: 26595
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetLover321 View Post
Please who can tell me my dog breed? No body knows not even me or the person who gave this little dog when it was 5 weeks old. The vet doesn't now. The pet shop doesn't know. My friends doesn't know..... Who knows?? Would any of you care for help please?








These are the best of my dog pictures I got. I hope you can find its breed. And by the way, it is a mixed breed dog.

If the picture cannot be seen then the I can only describe it? I'm not sure how to put in the pictures...
Your photos aren't displaying.

Do this to get the pictures to show up:

Go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Browse for your photo
Press Upload Now
Copy the code that's in the IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards
Paste that code in your message here
Once you save your message here, the photos will display
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-21-2009, 08:04 AM
 
4,127 posts, read 13,266,252 times
Reputation: 3756
If it's the shaggy gray dog in your profile, it looks like a bearded collie to me. How much does it weigh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-21-2009, 11:31 AM
 
2,520 posts, read 5,344,100 times
Reputation: 3502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
If it's the shaggy gray dog in your profile, it looks like a bearded collie to me. How much does it weigh?
I agree, or bearded collie/airedale mix. Whatever he is, he's cute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-23-2009, 05:21 AM
 
Location: Malaysia
43 posts, read 114,364 times
Reputation: 41
Hmm but my friend keep saying that "It CAN'T BE A COLLIE OR ANY COLLIE, OK?!?" she keeps saying that but I'll trust you guys more than her because she has attitude problems so I don't really friend her plus she doesn't know about dogs much. And to Kahskye its not a he its a she. Some people say its either a goldie mix with terrier or a terrier mix spitz.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-23-2009, 05:24 AM
 
Location: Malaysia
43 posts, read 114,364 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
If it's the shaggy gray dog in your profile, it looks like a bearded collie to me. How much does it weigh?
And the dog in my profile picture is mine alright. But i thought bearded collie have really really long fur? Don't worry I'll try to post the pictures from the website the first person who replied to me and post it right away and see if you can find out.

P.s This is not the REAL PetLover321. I'm her sis, that is going to be 17 soon. Just helping her to know her dog breed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-23-2009, 05:28 AM
 
Location: Malaysia
43 posts, read 114,364 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
Your photos aren't displaying.

Do this to get the pictures to show up:

Go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Browse for your photo
Press Upload Now
Copy the code that's in the IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards
Paste that code in your message here
Once you save your message here, the photos will display
Thanks for the help. My sis that owned this account didn't know but im 17 this year so im better. Just trying to help my sis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-23-2009, 05:50 AM
 
Location: Malaysia
43 posts, read 114,364 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
Your photos aren't displaying.

Do this to get the pictures to show up:

Go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Browse for your photo
Press Upload Now
Copy the code that's in the IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards
Paste that code in your message here
Once you save your message here, the photos will display
Erm.... when i went to the website and i uploaded the photo, while i was uploading it they said the IP address had been banned for violating our Terms of Use?? must you sign up at the place or what? sorry i don't really put pictures on websites.
Can you give me another website?? I've went to imageshack.com and that is where the pictures I posted here but didn't come out and I went to photobucket.com but then i don't know where to go to the place to upload the photos......

Last edited by PetLover321; 10-23-2009 at 06:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-23-2009, 06:16 AM
 
Location: Montreal -> CT -> MA -> Montreal -> Ottawa
16,649 posts, read 26,625,360 times
Reputation: 26595
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetLover321 View Post
Erm.... when i went to the website and i uploaded the photo, while i was uploading it they said the IP address had been banned for violating our Terms of Use?? must you sign up at the place or what? sorry i don't really put pictures on websites.
Oh! How odd! No, you don't have to sign up. It's only a place to host your photo so that you can post it somewhere (like here) -- there's no account name or anything associated to the photos.

Try again, or try from another PC. That error is very strange.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:56 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top