Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2010, 10:20 AM

417 posts, read 1,068,096 times

Advertisements

Oh wow LTTP...and to think, I was complaining about my walk last night in 20 degree weather..you are a saint for going out in that for your pups..and I agree about this winter..it is going to be a bear..and it hasn't even begun yet...if only I could move to a tropical island...wishful thinking...

And Dawn, haha thanks for the laugh! He's already such a girlie boy, he doesn't need any female hormones pumping through him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2010, 10:47 AM

9,352 posts, read 20,023,541 times
bailey literally gets depressed when she doesn't get out for a couple of days or more....

Old 12-14-2010, 11:26 AM

5,026 posts, read 15,285,482 times
This time of year makes me so glad to live in San Diego. All I see is FB statuses of friends in Jersey complaining about the weather (then again, all they did was complain about the heat in July...) and it was in the 80s here all weekend and dropped to 67 today, our normal winter temp. No complaining here, loving this winter so far! Our weatherman is bored so instead of reporting on our predictable weather, they've been showing pictures of snow from all over the country. Don't envy them one bit! Even FL had some frost advisories, which will probably ruin their citrus crops for the 2nd year in a row. Moving here was the best decision we ever made! If it wasn't for PC, we wouldn't even drive to the mountains this season to let him play in the snow.

Old 12-14-2010, 12:28 PM

417 posts, read 1,068,096 times
I can't tell you how jealous I am MAK..that was my goal, once I graduate college, I'll move out to California..I was looking more towards the Manhattan Beach area...then I graduated, got a job, and got an apartment with the bf...and Cali sounds like a distant memory..our goal is to be out there in 5 years..but we'll see if that actually happens since all our family is out here and the bf has been online looking at local real estate a lot more lately...the one thing I am excited for this winter though is to see how Sydney reacts to snow...we've only gotten flurries and sleet/rain so far

And LTTP, I need to take Sydney for his nice long walk..or run (depending on how motivated I'm feeling) every day...he'll be a year in January but is still 100% puppy and I don't think my furniture would appreciate a strung out, bored puppy..I just couldn't imagine doing it in 5 degree weather..and to think, just less than 4 months ago I was complaining about how I hated how hot it was when I took him out

Old 12-14-2010, 12:54 PM

oh BELIEVE me .... i am bundled up like the michelin man.... lets see..... long johns, yoga pants and 2 pairs of sweat pants on the bottom.... long johns, long sleeve t-shirt, sweat shirt and heavy carhart jacket on top.... gloves, 2 pairs of socks, boots, ear cover and hood from my jacket.... so many clothes, i can hardly move..... takes me 5 minutes or more just to get undressed for my shower when we get home.....

my running days are LONG behind me.... the park i take them to is an old subdivision that was bought out after the Meramec River flooded so badly in 1994, i think.... nice wide main road, dense woods on either side and the river, of course.... we get there JUST as it is getting light and quite often are the only ones there.... there may be a couple of other regulars, but on days like today, not another soul .... i can let them off of their leashes to really GO.... and it is a great way to work on recall with them too....

Old 12-14-2010, 02:29 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,421,360 times
77 here. Bahahahahaha!!!

Old 12-14-2010, 02:57 PM

17,330 posts, read 33,016,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
77 here. Bahahahahaha!!!
Here too! (Inside my house. If I crank up the heat.)

Old 12-14-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
77 here. Bahahahahaha!!!

Old 12-14-2010, 03:01 PM

17,330 posts, read 33,016,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
LTTP, let's do this:

You hold MAtheBanker down.
I'll tickle her until she pees in her pants.
Then who will have the last laugh? We will!

Of course, then she'll tie our shoelaces together and we'll fall SPLAT! on our faces when we try to walk, but we'll still be laughing. BECAUSE HER PANTS WILL BE WET WITH PEE!

Old 12-14-2010, 03:04 PM

works for me.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs