Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2010, 03:31 PM

5,026 posts, read 15,286,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
Uhhhhhhhh.... no.

Listen, I'm not the one who's "dying to know" -- in fact, I'm not even remotely curious. But if YOU are dying to know...
I'm preparing for the future. It's almost guaranteed that my future spawn will ingest a fair share of dog food, so I'd like to be prepared.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2010, 05:05 PM

1,201 posts, read 4,539,997 times
Just fed them both dinner....in separate rooms this time....and as I type this, Bella is still licking her bowl. It's empty, but she's trying to get every last ounce of that food out of there lol.....safe to say they like them!

Edit to let you know that she pushed her bowl from the kitchen into the dining room by licking it so much. Buster licked his for a while too after he was finished.

Old 04-23-2010, 05:35 PM

5,026 posts, read 15,286,179 times
Which one did you try?

Old 04-23-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK802 View Post
Which one did you try?
Last night they both had Force.....well they were both given Force, not sure if Buster pigged out on both bowls though lol

Tonight Buster got the last packet of Force and Bella had Embark. I mixed Evo kibble in with it too.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:53 AM

3,849 posts, read 9,421,755 times
Beesley is SUCH a nerd. He's never affectionate, ever. Well, last night, he kept trying to snuggle with me. I was on my laptop and he kept trying to jump on me, on the computer, sniff my hair, sit RIGHT next to me, etc. I then realized his face was itchy and the only reason he wanted to be close to me was to use me as his itching post. Weird dog.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:40 AM

3,849 posts, read 9,421,755 times
Beesley's been scratch-free for 4 days now I'm so pleased, I had to share! I took him to the vet on Saturday and he got a shot of steroids which has done wonders. Finally, his poor skin will have a chance to heal!

Old 05-05-2010, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Beesley's been scratch-free for 4 days now I'm so pleased, I had to share! I took him to the vet on Saturday and he got a shot of steroids which has done wonders. Finally, his poor skin will have a chance to heal!

Yay! I'm so glad to hear that. Busters skin started clearing up once he was on Evo and I stopped giving him anything with peanut butter in it.

On another note....he threw up this morning....not a normal dog throw up either where they kind of gag or dry heave and a small pile comes out. He had the human naucious look on his face, bent his head over, opened his mouth and out came more liquid than I have ever seen a pup throw up.

Oh and both Bella and Buster haven't been eating really. Started with Bella refusing to eat from her bowl, so I switched three different bowls, dumped her food on the floor and then a styrafoam plate. These two are driving me nuts and I can't afford to take them to the vet right now

Old 05-05-2010, 10:20 AM

1,439 posts, read 2,919,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
Yay! I'm so glad to hear that. Busters skin started clearing up once he was on Evo and I stopped giving him anything with peanut butter in it.

On another note....he threw up this morning....not a normal dog throw up either where they kind of gag or dry heave and a small pile comes out. He had the human naucious look on his face, bent his head over, opened his mouth and out came more liquid than I have ever seen a pup throw up.

Oh and both Bella and Buster haven't been eating really. Started with Bella refusing to eat from her bowl, so I switched three different bowls, dumped her food on the floor and then a styrafoam plate. These two are driving me nuts and I can't afford to take them to the vet right now
Sorry to hear Buster has an upset tummy. Maybe call your vet and see if you can give him half of a 10mg (normal strength) Pepcid AC. Good luck with your doggies. Hope they both feel better soon.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col.W.Deering View Post
Sorry to hear Buster has an upset tummy. Maybe call your vet and see if you can give him half of a 10mg (normal strength) Pepcid AC. Good luck with your doggies. Hope they both feel better soon.
Sad thing is I can't even afford Pepcid AC right now. lol

Old 05-05-2010, 10:34 AM

1,439 posts, read 2,919,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
Sad thing is I can't even afford Pepcid AC right now. lol
LOL, crud! You can get the generic brand (Famotidine) in the smallest sized bottle, maybe? Or give Pepcid AC (Johnson & Johnson) a call and see if you can get a sample or something 1-800-755-4008. Never hurts to try.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs