U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 01:50 PM

1,188 posts, read 3,399,806 times

Advertisements

We too enjoy all the wonderful positive updates! I'm glad you shared this with everyone. It looks like that all the Vicktory dogs are going to homes with previous experiences with the breed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2009, 09:59 PM

4,629 posts, read 6,293,579 times
I think it's so very beautiful what BF has done. Even Grace, I believe that's her name, the fighter who had all of her teeth pulled to become a breeder - she's working hard on her Good Canine Citizenhip certificate! Every dog, except Merle, has the possibility of getting a real home. Merle's the one who was court mandated to remain at BF for life because of his aggressiveness. But even he has calmed down to allow his handlers and trainers to talk him for a walk and he's learning how to play. Like his trainer said, Merle is learning that when people come up to him, they are not trying to force him to fight. Blesssing to all those folks who are doing this work.

This story came back to my mind becaue The Evil One, vick, is getting his own show on BET network. Like there are no other beings who deserve it more...like maybe the dogs themselves. Or there trainers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs