U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 08:10 PM

13 posts, read 57,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
People that train and use their dogs as weapons shouldn't be allowed to own dogs.
I agree with you 100%.
People that train their dogs to be aggressive towards people and other animals don't deserve to have one. People like my neighbor are the reason why Pitbulls have such a bad reputation.. :[
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2010, 08:24 PM

21,338 posts, read 7,505,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chavira91 View Post
He isn't capable of physically harming me, I have three older brothers that he knows, and my brothers are tall and husky, while he's short and skinny, so i doubt he'll try hurting me.
Oh, you didn't include that in the initial equation. In that case, I'd ask all three of your burly brothers to come have a little sidewalk reunion with the bonehead and tell him how things are going to be from now on! Or else!

Old 03-02-2010, 08:26 PM

Quote:
NO thank you.
What in Sam Houston was that about???? lololol What a weird thing!

Old 03-02-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalMaine View Post
What in Sam Houston was that about???? lololol What a weird thing!
LMAO,
I was caught by surprise too.
Funny the extents people go now a days.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Oh, you didn't include that in the initial equation. In that case, I'd ask all three of your burly brothers to come have a little sidewalk reunion with the bonehead and tell him how things are going to be from now on! Or else!
It sounds so easy, but my brothers are friends with him, and they don't believe me. My brothers are also idiots.. >:[

Old 03-02-2010, 09:18 PM

5,963 posts, read 10,730,420 times
Quote:
Excellent idea. Then I read chavira saying they are friends with this fool of a neighbor. Ok, so he is a scrawny little thing this neighbor but obviously likes to intimidate women. Yes, report him and I'd be carrying some pepper spray and I'd let him know it's for "him" not the dog!

Old 03-02-2010, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Excellent idea. Then I read chavira saying they are friends with this fool of a neighbor. Ok, so he is a scrawny little thing this neighbor but obviously likes to intimidate women. Yes, report him and I'd be carrying some pepper spray and I'd let him know it's for "him" not the dog!
Thats a marvelous idea, but I think I prefer a taser-gun .. I'll start pricing on Ebay.. :]

Old 03-02-2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Thats a marvelous idea, but I think I prefer a taser-gun .. I'll start pricing on Ebay.. :]
Google tasers. lol If your bro's are boneheads like your neighbor, then I would start to plan on moving and not let the little weiner know where you went!!! And your brothers should be ashamed of themselves! God, I'm starting to sound old even to myself!!! lololololol

Old 03-03-2010, 07:08 AM

7,422 posts, read 13,679,641 times
ugh, i actually feel bad for this guy's dog. encouraging your dog to be aggressive towards friendly dogs is REALLY sketchy behavior - as other people have said, i'd be really surprised if this guy *didn't* use his dog for fighting, or plan to.

what is wrong with people?

unfortunately, it will probably take a person or dog being seriously injured, or the guy being caught having a dog fight, to get this dog away from this person. odds are the dog is going to end up dead one way or another.

Old 03-03-2010, 07:57 AM

10,091 posts, read 36,770,422 times
Guy sounds like he has a screw loose! I agree, video him...you can use your cell (if it has the capabilities). He probably wouldn't realize what you are doing until it was too late. And, yes, by all means report him! Not 911 as mentioned, but the station, and the desk officer should be able to guide you. Good luck and keep us updated
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs