U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2010, 08:37 AM

44 posts, read 25,657 times

Advertisements

I will start off by saying Africa is no place for a sissy, My Alsation cross Malamut is a brave and fearful pushover, he loves everyone but when he chases and protects he is fearful, and whats more he is about to talk, every day I wake up I know this is the day!! Last night was a really hot night and the moon was almost full, in the wee hours of the night he came and woke me to walk with with him in the bush, the two of us found a moonlight patch of open space to sit down and admire the Master Architects handy work. It was then that I dicovered that my dog was a closet Italian. He howled like Paverotti in absolute appreciation of the moonlit night. What an eerie sound on a moonlit night. Yesterday I had to patch him up from rumble with a bush pig but last night belonged to the Arts. I have to admit to joining him in his moonlight howl. Bravo!! Bravo !! to Vader and Pam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2010, 08:45 AM

1,457 posts, read 3,447,611 times
Sounds mysterious and dangerous. Hope Vader is alright from the pig.
My dream is to visit Africa...now if I can only get on a plane.

Old 03-24-2010, 08:50 AM

1,688 posts, read 6,882,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flkingfan View Post
..now if I can only get on a plane.
There are boats.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:25 AM

1,457 posts, read 3,447,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveHorses View Post
There are boats.
I don't know which would be worse though, being sea sick for however many days it would take to get there, or die from a heart attack from fear.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:43 AM

556 posts, read 1,828,427 times
Pam - your dog sounds like fun!

I do hope he's okay after his brush with the pig.....and I think you mean your dog is 'fearless' when he protects, right? Fearful would be a totally different, and likely not preferred type of dog, when speaking about protection ability.....

Old 03-24-2010, 02:55 PM

44 posts, read 25,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rottnboys View Post
Pam - your dog sounds like fun!

I do hope he's okay after his brush with the pig.....and I think you mean your dog is 'fearless' when he protects, right? Fearful would be a totally different, and likely not preferred type of dog, when speaking about protection ability.....
Thanks for the correction. Prefered by whom? Honey He is fearful and fearless and he is just fine is after his spat with a pig thanks. He is awsome and he surfs What more could you want from a preferred and handsome boy like my Vadar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or