U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Which photo should I pick?
Pic 1 24 57.14%
Pic 2 18 42.86%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-04-2010, 02:59 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
5,126 posts, read 7,250,292 times
Reputation: 2438

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK802 View Post
I feel left out. And since I'm not a fan of the NBA, I'll just say,

Let's go, Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No worries on feeling left out; I don't follow basketball (waiting for other San Antonioans to yell at me; eek!) but I just support the Spurs in my small non basketball way since they are good guys who do tons for the community and keep themselves out of trouble. (not causing mayhem you may see on other teams: cheating on wives, getting busted drunk driving, etc.).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-04-2010, 03:01 PM
 
Location: East Valley, AZ
3,753 posts, read 5,123,098 times
Reputation: 3725
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet09 View Post
No worries on feeling left out; I don't follow basketball (waiting for other San Antonioans to yell at me; eek!) but I just support the Spurs in my small non basketball way since they are good guys who do tons for the community and keep themselves out of trouble. (not causing mayhem you may see on other teams: cheating on wives, getting busted drunk driving, etc.).
Bahaha! That made me snort.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2010, 03:05 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
5,126 posts, read 7,250,292 times
Reputation: 2438
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Bahaha! That made me snort.
Got some dish on some of the guys, MA?
Please do tell!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2010, 04:00 PM
 
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
7,779 posts, read 9,133,633 times
Reputation: 6813
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet09 View Post
I like Pic #2 and I like Beesley's yorkie friend too but maybe the yorkie can be cropped out of the pic so Beesley can take center stage just for this contest? Whichever you pick, good luck Beesley!

what a GREAT idea..... then i'd have to switch my vote to #2.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2010, 04:15 PM
 
Location: Montreal -> CT -> MA -> Montreal
12,518 posts, read 12,765,091 times
Reputation: 16362
Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
what a GREAT idea..... then i'd have to switch my vote to #2.....
I second that it's a great idea, even though I already voted for #2 (that sounds like I'm voting for poop which, actually, I always do ).

Reps to skeet for the idea -- I'd REALLY rep you but, once again, I need to spread it around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2010, 04:24 PM
 
Location: East Valley, AZ
3,753 posts, read 5,123,098 times
Reputation: 3725
Well, there CAN be two animals in the picture...

I'd get permission from Squirt's owner, but they got rid of her. Snots.

"She's too hyper! And always pees in the house!" Well, geniuses, that's what you get for getting a PUPPY! I loved her when I dogsat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2010, 04:27 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
5,126 posts, read 7,250,292 times
Reputation: 2438
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
I second that it's a great idea, even though I already voted for #2 (that sounds like I'm voting for poop which, actually, I always do ).

Reps to skeet for the idea -- I'd REALLY rep you but, once again, I need to spread it around.
Voting for poop woooo-hoooooo!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2010, 04:29 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
5,126 posts, read 7,250,292 times
Reputation: 2438
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
I'd get permission from Squirt's owner, but they got rid of her. Snots.
Whaaa!?!? Oh no! Hope Squirt is ok, such a cute name, fits a yorkie!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2010, 05:04 PM
 
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
7,779 posts, read 9,133,633 times
Reputation: 6813
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet09 View Post
Whaaa!?!? Oh no! Hope Squirt is ok, such a cute name, fits a yorkie!
ESPECIALLY one not housetrained.....

sorry .... i know that the situation is not funny and i sure hope squirt has landed in better circumstances with people better suited for her.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2010, 06:05 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
5,126 posts, read 7,250,292 times
Reputation: 2438
Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
ESPECIALLY one not housetrained.....

sorry .... i know that the situation is not funny and i sure hope squirt has landed in better circumstances with people better suited for her.......
Didn't know that's how she got her name!
Precious yorkie regardless!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:24 AM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top