Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 06:23 AM

17,330 posts, read 33,032,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs1885 View Post
I've got 26 dogs in my house right now
I want to come live with you!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohnson185 View Post
After watching Bailey (schnoodle) and Cosmo (standard poodle), I think we will keep cosmo. It seems like Cosmo has even adapted a little better to Bailey's cues and stops playing when Bailey stops. Cosmo has come down to Bailey's level with the play today as well. I think what helps Bailey is that he is allowed on all the furniture and beds, but cosmo is not. Bailey still gets to sleep in the bed at night, and cosmo does not. I think that helps Bailey still feel special and he can get up on the bed, etc to get some alone time if he needs it. Bailey has initiated play several times today.

Bailey will grab a ball and run through the house with it and end up on the bed and plays keep away with Cosmo. Since Cosmo is not allowed on the bed, then he just runs around the bed trying to catch Bailey and the ball. Bailey is much faster than Cosmo.

Cosmo is the best acting 6 month puppy I've ever met. He learned to ring the bell to go out to potty on the second day of being here and listened to every command we tell him and he actually does what we tell him. He is excellent with our cat and does not try to chase him. Our cat must sense that he is okay since our cat will lay right in front of him belly up
Terrific news! Cosmo sounds like a fabulous addition to your family. How nice for him... and for Bailey... and for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2010, 03:59 PM

5,245 posts, read 16,429,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohnson185 View Post
After watching Bailey (schnoodle) and Cosmo (standard poodle), I think we will keep cosmo. It seems like Cosmo has even adapted a little better to Bailey's cues and stops playing when Bailey stops. Cosmo has come down to Bailey's level with the play today as well. I think what helps Bailey is that he is allowed on all the furniture and beds, but cosmo is not. Bailey still gets to sleep in the bed at night, and cosmo does not. I think that helps Bailey still feel special and he can get up on the bed, etc to get some alone time if he needs it. Bailey has initiated play several times today.

Bailey will grab a ball and run through the house with it and end up on the bed and plays keep away with Cosmo. Since Cosmo is not allowed on the bed, then he just runs around the bed trying to catch Bailey and the ball. Bailey is much faster than Cosmo.

Cosmo is the best acting 6 month puppy I've ever met. He learned to ring the bell to go out to potty on the second day of being here and listened to every command we tell him and he actually does what we tell him. He is excellent with our cat and does not try to chase him. Our cat must sense that he is okay since our cat will lay right in front of him belly up
Yay!!!

Ya'll never should've told me I could find super cool smileys on line. It was dangerous. I'll be making everyone on here nutso now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
I want to come live with you!!!!!

You do? Oh.............honey. I had no idea you were so mentally sick........... I"m so sorry!! LOL Me >
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs