Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 11:36 AM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,190 times

Advertisements

Years away? LOL.....you are extremely naive if you think we are years away from a collapse. Despite what the media fools and government tools have told you about the so called "recovery" the collapse has been on a snowball's path towards implosion for the last 4-5 years. The US has maybe a year before one of two things happens......major WAR or major downturn in the economy with WallStreet plundering, a huge rise in unemployment, and another crash in the housing market. I really see another large scale war breaking out after Obongo gets reelected before a complete collapse of the economy. The people in charge have always loved war and it's much gentler on their portfolios.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2012, 12:27 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,393,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
Years away? LOL.....you are extremely naive if you think we are years away from a collapse. Despite what the media fools and government tools have told you about the so called "recovery" the collapse has been on a snowball's path towards implosion for the last 4-5 years. The US has maybe a year before one of two things happens......major WAR or major downturn in the economy with WallStreet plundering, a huge rise in unemployment, and another crash in the housing market. I really see another large scale war breaking out after Obongo gets reelected before a complete collapse of the economy. The people in charge have always loved war and it's much gentler on their portfolios.
OK, so in one year if these things don't happen, you'll come back and admit you were wrong, right?

Old 06-13-2012, 04:51 PM

5,477 posts, read 6,302,778 times
I wish City-Data had an "ignore" button like Yahoo message boards do.

Old 06-13-2012, 06:16 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,241,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurekidd View Post
I wish City-Data had an "ignore" button like Yahoo message boards do.
It does have an ignore function:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/faq/7...e-how-use.html

Old 06-13-2012, 08:52 PM

30,897 posts, read 36,954,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newsguy68 View Post
I'm sure we will collapse at some point, but the other dominoes must fall first, Greece,Spain,Europe etc. We are still years off. They will continue to put band aids over the markets so suckers will still invest untill they finally steal all of your money.
U.S. Bank's Preparing For A Collapse, Cancelling Summer Vacations - govtslaves.info : govtslaves.info
If there's a total financial collapse, there's nothing the vast majority will be able to do about it no matter where we put our money.

Old 07-09-2012, 03:36 PM

784 posts, read 923,064 times
My wife works for one of the so called big evil banks.....they haven't made any changes to vacation.

ps...oh btw...thank you for her tax payer paid bonus a couple of years ago....lol

Old 07-09-2012, 07:18 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,092,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
They're cancelling vacations? Looks like it's time to start planning my one way vacation to Mexico
Mexico...screw that hell hole. I'd be off to Argentina or Brazil...

Amyways, it is evident it will all collapse at some point in the future...

Old 07-09-2012, 07:21 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
they admit upfront that it will collapse, yes current policy is insane, it will collapse, but never today, always tomarrow.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:28 AM

771 posts, read 1,459,422 times
Quote:
And what exactly is the point of calling the President Obongo? It's not even clever, its just childish and stupid.

Anyway, banks are certainly not "cancelling summer vacations", and since that is the premise of this thread, there is really nothing else worth discussing here.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:51 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,546,362 times
Quote:
Obongo gets reelected before a complete collapse of the economy. The people in charge have always loved war and it's much gentler on their portfolios.
He learned from the best G.W. Bush
Some people predicted and were right about the housing bubble.
I see this as trying to catch lighting in a bottle!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics