U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2013, 01:06 PM

3,523 posts, read 3,751,478 times

Advertisements

You may or may not be able to afford anything you you like, even though you work just as hard as most and deserve just as much!

Being middle class is like a vicious cycle, it's extremley (sic) hard to get out of, despite what people say.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2013, 01:41 PM

125 posts, read 138,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
You may or may not be able to afford anything you you like, even though you work just as hard as most and deserve just as much!

Being middle class is like a vicious cycle, it's extremley (sic) hard to get out of, despite what people say.
Enjoy your middle class status while it lasts. You have had for far too long, and will now be giving more and more to the have nots.

Old 08-11-2013, 01:57 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,690,207 times
Well we now what happens when a 1%'er celebrity type gets mistaken for a middle class type in another country. There is hell to pay if someone does that, it really angers the 1% to be mistaken for the lowly middle class. "Don't you know who I am??" --- the poor middle class can't pull that nonsense.

Old 08-11-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
the poor middle class can't pull that nonsense.
Nor should they try. They haven't earned that right. And we're not talking about the 1%. What we are talking about with your poor example is the 1% of that 1%.

Old 08-11-2013, 07:02 PM

24,696 posts, read 26,777,106 times
Quote:

Don't feed the troll, folks.

Old 08-11-2013, 10:56 PM

yeah, i'm not even middle class. i'm definitely poor...

just making a point, completing the trifecta, which was obviously lost on some.

ah well, can't teach reality. you either get it, or you don't.

i wish someone would take on my life...even for just a week, just to see what it's like.

guess that's the beauty of life...you don't know, and unless i let you, you never will.

for starters...umm, why does my mom live in a trailer despite having two graduate degrees?

i either die rich or i die early.

that's how it works in the real world.

i'm at war. there are no rules. as long as my mom is stuck in that trailer, it's war.

anyway, off to the end, i guess.

love being the angry young 20 year old on the brink. do you know what the others have done?

its why we rule the world. we've died, and we've killed for the right.

so you need to be very careful who you call a troll. because, though, i won't take life because of it, i know many many who have, want to, and will.

ever ask yourself what the motivations are behind the shootings? tiger, you're a reason why.

because i see i grew up in poverty, despite working hard, despite my mom working hard, despite my father working hard....and though i'd never do it myself, i don't blame them.

if i had the balls they had, i'd already be on the news.

like i said, you either get it, or you don't.

for starters, start settling the moon. either that, or stop existing. we don't need you. we rather you die.

do you get it yet? no settling. we must push forward.

meanwhile, i continue living in poverty because i'm not playing the bs 'get a starbucks job and keep quiet' game. that isn't good enough, and if you think so, i can't wait for your death.

get it?

probably not.

you don't know my hunger for progress.

i'd sacrifice you, hell i'd sacrifice me.

but continue thinking it's a joke.

until we decide to react drastically. then it's just tears.

whatever.

Last edited by dub dub II; 08-11-2013 at 11:46 PM..

Old 08-11-2013, 11:16 PM

Quote:

for starters...umm, why does my mom live in a trailer despite having two graduate degrees?
Because the Waffle House and IHOP have to get their employees from somewhere. My personal assistants tell me those are good breakfast spots if you don't mind dining with the trailer park.

Old 08-11-2013, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedartoday View Post
Because the Waffle House and IHOP have to get their employees from somewhere. My personal assistants tell me those are good breakfast spots if you don't mind dining with the trailer park.
lol, i'm used to the abuse...it's not my first time online.

not mad...just tired because i've been working too hard trying to get out of the cycle.

i really hope economic class isn't set at birth because i work too hard not to get something in return.

that's all i hope, right now at least....

Old 08-11-2013, 11:39 PM

24,511 posts, read 34,115,918 times
I highly recommend you choose the upper middle class lifestyle. It mitigates many head aches.

Old 08-11-2013, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
I highly recommend you choose the upper middle class lifestyle. It mitigates many head aches.
Or as I would highly recommend, the upper class lifestyle. It's nice when you can afford to even employ some of the upper-middle class individuals to do your trivial day to day bidding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics