U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 11:58 PM

826 posts, read 486,511 times

Advertisements

Yes, it is the most hated Bull Market in history. Becuase it is not a Bull Market, it is a Bear Market being disguised by the Fed stealing money from the future to make it look like a Bull Market. We hate this Bull Market (it's dressed up as a BULL) because it is NOT a Bull Market. This is a Fifth Avenue Bull Market, a fraud, an advertiser's delight. Hard not to be bullish when all the world governments are committed to spending all their money to keep the Bull Fraudulence going. I'm buying inflation stocks and own many gold and silver related stocks because gold is going to go through the roof. I'm also bullish on China Brasil and Oil now. Why? It's all a matter of timing. My trading system is flashing buy signals for YINN, LBJ

Yes, this Bull Market is a lie and we will pay for it when we finally raise rates and the Default Circus begins in earnest, many years later then it was supposed to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2016, 01:00 AM

10,070 posts, read 4,681,956 times
only people i see who hate it are the ones too poor to participate in it...

Old 05-09-2016, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
only people i see who hate it are the ones too poor to participate in it...
Anyone who is really aware what is going on, what our Fed did and what consequences we all are going to have hates this Bull Market. Real Bull Market ended in 2001; and the Nasdaq Crash was the 1929 Crash echo of this. But our leaders think we can't handle bad news. They think we will throw them out of office if they don't bring us perpetual good news. So they came up with ways to steal money from our unborn grandchildren, throw it at the Black Hole God who rules the Dark, begging him not to reveal the BIG CRUSH of deflation which returns every time when Business Cycle ends. They lied to us. We bought it. Sure, we didn't want to lose our comfort. Instead of raising interest rates in 2001 to limit more unproductive debt -- no debt is more unproductive than that taken out when the Business Cycle dies -- they did the opposite in a very George Constanza way. They rationalized growth: well, we are growing debt, we are growing GDP, maybe no one will notice that we are not growing the economy. Bad idea. WE now have more debt than any world-group in history, and we are heading for restart. Push the button, start up the CHAOS PRINCIPLE, and then we all get to fight for our existence. Would have been easier to raise rates, discipline borrowing, strengthen the currency so it could live another round.

Remember, it is not a Bull Market, it is a Bear Market being disguised by the Fed stealing money from the future to make it look like a Bull Market. It is a fraud!!!

Old 05-09-2016, 01:34 AM

442 posts, read 293,620 times
To OP: No offense, just want to know what you gonna do about it?

Thanks.

Old 05-09-2016, 01:42 AM

71,778 posts, read 71,875,234 times
they are going to keep complaining about the dealer and never learn to play the hand they are dealt . then when they are hurting financially down the road they will blame everything and everyone around them for their lack of doing well financially

Old 05-09-2016, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiishrimp View Post
To OP: No offense, just want to know what you gonna do about it?

Thanks.
I'm not afraid of Deflation or Depression. We could have a real economic growth and prosperity for all Americans now if we raised interest rates back in 2001, we are 15 years late, living in denial, afraid to face the truth........15 years. Look what we have done to our country, to our economy, to our elderly citizens who worked all their life and are being forced to gamble with their savings, not being able to earn safe returns on their savings. This is insane, zero interst rates for 6+ years is not normal, it's a fraud!!!

I personally don't carry any debt and have minimum leverage. Make sure you don't have any debt if you want to survive Deflation that is waiting for us.If you are invested in the markets be on alert. After such a long rally through artificial Fed stimulus and with corporate earnings and profit growth dropping, you have to be an utter idiot to not expect the cycle to end its up phase. Sure, we don't know when the catalyst for a crash to happen, but that shouldn't be the point. It's like doubting if there will be a tidal wave after the beach water recedes dramatically because you can't see it yet. By the time you see it , it will be too late.

Old 05-09-2016, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
they are going to keep complaining about the dealer and never learn to play the hand they are dealt . then when they are hurting financially down the road they will blame everything and everyone around them for their lack of doing well financially
You and your dealer. Dealer is not loyal to America, don't you get this? Dealer or the Fed is only loyal to banking cartel, can care less about America or Americans.

The Dealer needs to be shut down for good. Because of this dealer you will be fighting for your own existance very soon, all of us will. You better understand that.

Old 05-09-2016, 02:19 AM

5,967 posts, read 2,905,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiishrimp View Post
To OP: No offense, just want to know what you gonna do about it? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2BP View Post
I personally don't carry any debt and have minimum leverage.
So what you're doing about it = not be in debt? Sounds like a solid wealth building plan, good luck to you sir.

Old 05-09-2016, 02:23 AM

Quote:
You and your dealer. Dealer is not loyal to America, don't you get this? Dealer or the Fed is only loyal to banking cartel, can care less about America or Americans.

The Dealer needs to be shut down for good. Because of this dealer you will be fighting for your own existance very soon, all of us will. You better understand that.
america ain't paying my bills either . i need to find ways to make my money work for me while i work for my money .

i need to fend for myself to survive and be successful .

hey you can do what you want but when you fall short of your financial expectations enjoy the life .

in the mean time playing those cards has rewarded me with a very pleasant retirement .

Old 05-09-2016, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Yes, it is the most hated Bull Market in history. Becuase it is not a Bull Market, it is a Bear Market being disguised by the Fed stealing money from the future to make it look like a Bull Market. We hate this Bull Market (it's dressed up as a BULL) because it is NOT a Bull Market. This is a Fifth Avenue Bull Market, a fraud, an advertiser's delight. Hard not to be bullish when all the world governments are committed to spending all their money to keep the Bull Fraudulence going. I'm buying inflation stocks and own many gold and silver related stocks because gold is going to go through the roof. I'm also bullish on China Brasil and Oil now. Why? It's all a matter of timing. My trading system is flashing buy signals for YINN, LBJ

Yes, this Bull Market is a lie and we will pay for it when we finally raise rates and the Default Circus begins in earnest, many years later then it was supposed to.
i don't consider this anything but a re-tracement back to levels we were at 16 years ago .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or