U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2018, 06:30 AM

4,729 posts, read 2,259,491 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwuwei View Post
lieqiang - if there was anything approaching a counter-argument beyond baltic dry, zero hedge, and u-6, or an original response to the chart I've posted (rather than criticizing the source) then maybe we can continue. But you seem very upset and it is not a constructive argument at this time.
Reality suspension continues, I've brought up data consumer debt, real wages, credit card delinquencies, homelessness etc. but you just keep on covering your ears and chanting la la lah. I'm not upset, you greatly overestimate your significance in my life there are plenty of people on message boards who spout nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwuwei View Post
This is all very easily independently verifiable with just a bit of research or by talking to the average american trying to make ends meet.
I've seen what you call "research" when you post links to websites of someone selling investment newsletters who predicts the economy is going to collapse and declare any positive macroeconomic measure as fake since it didn't perform as you expected.

Talking to the average Joe? Okay...

I bet consumer sentiment now quickly goes from your list of approved economic measures to ones that are ignored, just like unemployment rate did when you figured out it wasn't what you thought it was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2018, 10:56 AM

2,243 posts, read 1,388,386 times
Who is this “FRED”? Must be made up by the government spinsters!!!!

The only FRED that I trust has a YouTube channel and posts on zero hedge!!

Lol....

Old 01-09-2018, 11:45 AM

5,170 posts, read 4,733,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
Real household wages are highest in history, so you're wrong.

Old 01-15-2018, 12:35 PM

5 posts, read 1,617 times
I have to say I have never been really economically active. That's why I have visited this website to know what investment is a good economic activity. I have considered my economic activity to be extremely faulty because I have never manages to create a monthly budget. I will be very grateful for every useful advice on the subject.

Old 01-15-2018, 06:53 PM

295 posts, read 158,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlFriendTime View Post
I have to say I have never been really economically active. That's why I have visited this website to know what investment is a good economic activity. I have considered my economic activity to be extremely faulty because I have never manages to create a monthly budget. I will be very grateful for every useful advice on the subject.
You go need to England for very good use language.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or