U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 11:20 AM

1,160 posts, read 607,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtrader View Post
Those links are old news, years out of date and not current. Latest figures show Manufacturing right now start of 2019, is at it's highest level in 20 years and improving.
Old Trader, regardless of the link's age, I responded to the statistics of the link provided by James Bond 007.
If you have updated statistics to compare against the old ones, I expect you'll find that updated statistics will continue indicating the trends have not changed.

Although, (due to increased sales in the USA), USA manufacturers are continuing to produce more, I expect that they're also continuing being crowded out of our markets both within and beyond our borders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supposn View Post
James Bond 007, the authors statistics apparently indicate USA is not purchasing less, but much more manufactured products each year. The sales of manufactured products are an increasing share of all goods and service products sold in the USA.
Although, (due to increased sales in the USA), USA manufacturers are producing more, We're increasingly being crowded out of our markets both within and beyond our borders. The statistics presented by the author are not an optimistic prediction for USA's aggregate manufacturing industries.
Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 01:56 PM

6,543 posts, read 1,959,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtrader View Post
Those links are old news, years out of date and not current. Latest figures show Manufacturing right now start of 2019, is at it's highest level in 20 years and improving.
The link is less than 2 years old. Whatever stat you're referring to, has nothing to do with the stats in the article I posted.
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or