U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-13-2017, 03:01 PM
 
437 posts, read 198,477 times
Reputation: 449

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perma Bear View Post
Sure other people can, my dream is about 20 million leaving California.
Read your previous post again and explain why you can't move when it is an everyday occurrence for many Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-13-2017, 03:14 PM
 
4,310 posts, read 2,446,977 times
Reputation: 2424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1921 View Post
Read your previous post again and explain why you can't move when it is an everyday occurrence for many Americans.
1. I care for elderly family
2. My job relies on little to no natural disasters and good weather.
3. Uprooting ones life at the risk of losing all your assets to said natural disasters is a risk without any reward. I could go on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2017, 04:30 PM
 
437 posts, read 198,477 times
Reputation: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perma Bear View Post
1. I care for elderly family
2. My job relies on little to no natural disasters and good weather.
3. Uprooting ones life at the risk of losing all your assets to said natural disasters is a risk without any reward. I could go on.
As millions of Americans are able to address these issues you either:

A) lack the intelligence to solve everyday problems

or

B) just like to make excuses and complain

or

C) both of the above


By the way, you will want to avoid the South Carolina board as they will just laugh at you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2017, 05:09 PM
 
4,310 posts, read 2,446,977 times
Reputation: 2424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1921 View Post
As millions of Americans are able to address these issues you either:

A) lack the intelligence to solve everyday problems

or

B) just like to make excuses and complain

or

C) both of the above


By the way, you will want to avoid the South Carolina board as they will just laugh at you.
They shouldn't, I could buy their hillbilly house in cash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2017, 05:50 PM
 
437 posts, read 198,477 times
Reputation: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perma Bear View Post
They shouldn't, I could buy their hillbilly house in cash.
And your answer is "C".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2017, 06:15 PM
 
4,310 posts, read 2,446,977 times
Reputation: 2424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1921 View Post
And your answer is "C".
I don't see you moving to South Carolina. It hates "big gubmint" too.

Last edited by Perma Bear; 10-13-2017 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: U
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2017, 06:17 PM
 
437 posts, read 198,477 times
Reputation: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perma Bear View Post
I don't see you moving to South Carolina. It hates "big gubmint" too.
Your answer us "C".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2017, 07:08 PM
 
4,310 posts, read 2,446,977 times
Reputation: 2424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1921 View Post
Your answer us "C".
Us c? Might be yours too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2017, 07:10 PM
 
437 posts, read 198,477 times
Reputation: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perma Bear View Post
Us c? Might be yours too.
Your answer is C.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2017, 07:39 PM
 
4,310 posts, read 2,446,977 times
Reputation: 2424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1921 View Post
Your answer is C.
Got corrected by a c? What does that say about you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top