U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2018, 12:21 PM

22,743 posts, read 28,605,773 times

Advertisements

so i responded to my broker (a little joke included) and here is her response:

"Glad to hear. Although your comment was probably somewhat “tongue and cheek,” you are smart. We are handling a case right now whereby our insured hit a pedestrian (who walked right into traffic after exiting commuter bus)—supposedly our insured just tapped the man, but the hospital bills are exorbitant and who knows what type of value they will consider on potential future disability/lost income! The defense costs alone in these cases are ridiculous and this claim involves one person and was not a major injury. It could have been a child or a school bus….stuff happens!

My next question to you, while on the subject of financially responsible, ….Are you carrying Life Insurance? I don’t sell it myself, but my daughter works for AXA Advisors and she has access to all the major Life insurance markets. I’m assuming you have it, but so many people postpone it and then when they do decide to buy it, their rate is higher due to age or they are uninsurable!"

so now i have a question, can i continue to use her as my broker if she is trying to send me over to get services from AXA advisors? should i forgive her because it is her daughter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics