U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-02-2018, 04:19 PM
 
440 posts, read 200,834 times
Reputation: 459

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
What a load of nonsense.

When people call me names the action is childish, and I donít know why you consider calling someone right wing is an attack, itís not, itís an observation.

To your second point, this is wrong. Iíve spent 50 pages individually answering questions, but for the last few pages, after all the retorts had been explained away, people like Kaz got mad and decided to attack me instead.

Those are the facts.
I stand by my comments. Please learn the difference between facts and opinions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-02-2018, 05:18 PM
 
Location: Guam
2,731 posts, read 766,950 times
Reputation: 1255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1921 View Post
But of course you don’t feel you are attacking people when you refer to them as childish, right wing etc.

Many people have responded to your posts, but you just don’t like the answer. People have more recently ignored you because all you are doing is repeating comments (which they already addressed).

The bottom line, once again, is that people don’t agree with you. Learn to deal with it and move on.
That would be akin to rational thought, and experience has shown, that is not to be expected from this poster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2018, 07:00 PM
 
4,829 posts, read 2,296,245 times
Reputation: 8974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
When I gave Kaz a proper answer, he mocked me and left. That is reflective of an inability to engage and analyze
Now you're confusing people unwilling to sit here in some war of attrition recycling the same arguments where everything you say is debunked then you just quote your own already refuted logic over and over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
But of course youíll never respond logically, you wonít read any of my explanation from the past 50 pages, instead youíll resort to insults as that is all you have left.
Your points were refuted here: Do executives deserve the majority of their company's output?

Please refer to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2018, 07:02 PM
 
2,275 posts, read 1,409,762 times
Reputation: 4943
This thread reminds me of like a Red Sox fan trying to convince the fans in Yankee stadium that the Red Sox World Series win was a good thing and they should be happy for them.

Truly, this was the most useless economic discussion I’ve ever seen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2018, 10:09 PM
 
Location: Manchester NH
6,561 posts, read 1,796,555 times
Reputation: 2088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1921 View Post
I stand by my comments. Please learn the difference between facts and opinions.
There is an opinon here to discuss. But when one sided is the only one bringing up data/examples, it is assumed such points would be responded too.

How about the movement in Argentina that is changing their economy, is this not a functional practical change for a developed capitalist society?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hvmHon75ik

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2...ative-movement

http://www.geo.coop/story/workers-co...rive-argentina
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2018, 11:39 AM
 
Location: Manchester NH
6,561 posts, read 1,796,555 times
Reputation: 2088

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYxGkFxb7f4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2018, 11:43 AM
 
Location: 5,400 feet
2,229 posts, read 2,291,440 times
Reputation: 2921
By citing Noam Chomsky as some sort of economics or corporate authority, you have demonstrated that your ideas have less credibility than I even thought possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2018, 06:41 PM
 
4,829 posts, read 2,296,245 times
Reputation: 8974
I'm baffled at the use of that resource as well.

Was Winterfell really thinking that those who disagree will stop what they are doing, spend 15 minutes watching some youtube video, then somehow come to their senses with a 180 degree change in viewpoint? Posting youtube videos as evidence or counter-argument is usually the realm of the conspiracy theory types and SovCits, which granted tend to have a fairly large crossover.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2018, 04:51 AM
 
Location: Guam
2,731 posts, read 766,950 times
Reputation: 1255
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post
By citing Noam Chomsky as some sort of economics or corporate authority, you have demonstrated that your ideas have less credibility than I even thought possible.
That poster constantly proves thier foolishness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2018, 10:43 AM
 
Location: Manchester NH
6,561 posts, read 1,796,555 times
Reputation: 2088
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post
By citing Noam Chomsky as some sort of economics or corporate authority, you have demonstrated that your ideas have less credibility than I even thought possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB4s5b9NL3I
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top