U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 10:03 AM

13,453 posts, read 9,538,666 times

Advertisements

IRONY - The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.

CAPITALISM - An economic system in which the means of production, distribution and exchange are privately owned and operated for private profit.
- - - WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY

PRIVATE PROPERTY - "As protected from being taken for public uses, is such property as belongs absolutely to an individual, and of which he has the exclusive right of disposition. Property of a specific, fixed and tangible nature, capable of being in possession and transmitted to another, such as houses, lands, and chattels."
- - - Black's Law dictionary, sixth ed., p.1217

If you concatenate capitalism with private property, you can see the "inconvenient truth".

❏ CAPITALISM is an economic system in which the means of production, distribution and exchange are absolutely owned by INDIVIDUALS and operated for their individual profit.

And that boils down to : "What's yours is yours, what's mine is mine, don't trespass!"

When Leftist thieves castigate "capitalists" they're excluding their own thievery for the glorious collective state.

From the Communist manifesto: "In this sense, the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property."
https://www.marxists.org/archive/mar...ist-manifesto/

Any plainer than that?
The amoral Left wants to STEAL all property - land, labor (slavery?), tools, machines - or indirectly control it all via regulations and take a massive share via taxes. It's not surprising that communism required 90+ million dead bodies to inflict upon mankind.

So you can trust that the LEFT has your best interests at heart.
They'll give you EVERYTHING you need, while taking everything you've got.
Yeah, right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2018, 11:20 AM

10,254 posts, read 8,370,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Like stocks it is an investment, but itís not a viable currency.

Why would vendors accept a currency that fluctuates based off of usage. Itís like going to the store and offering a stock investment that you couldnít sell.

Oh yeah, and if bitcoin traders exchange bitcoin for state currency then they are betraying the free market method by which crypto-currency came to existance.
Well, people trade in diamonds and antiques, etc., based on supply and demand. But I agree with you, the bitcoin is dodgy. It's a crypto currency, even though they can be exchanged/sold for real money.

I've never looked into the terms.

Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM

27 posts, read 1,453 times
bitcoin is form of the money.

btc price goes Up if the high Buy demand is there.
if Low then price is Low simple!

Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM

67,998 posts, read 68,827,988 times
To be successful money needs to have a non volatile value . It would suck to buy socks and underware and find out out later in the day you paid hundreds of dollars for them .

Worse would be taking it in payment for real estate ,, only to find the profits in the real estate were evaporated in the change in crypto value by the time you cashed them in

Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
To be successful money needs to have a non volatile value . It would suck to buy socks and underware and find out out later in the day you paid hundreds of dollars for them .

Worse would be taking it in payment for real estate ,, only to find the profits in the real estate were evaporated in the change in crypto value by the time you cashed them in

the volatile is until there will be set price.

one day Bitcoin will be stable.

Bitcoin is good just make sure you dont sell your coins when its a Bear market.
And dont Buy at the end of bull market either!

Right Now is bull market its means price goes Up.

just before the tax time its will fall down again.

Bitcoin is safer asset then its a Gold.
For me BTC is number one asset to hold my funds there.

Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM

Bitcoin is a penny stock compared to gold and its 5000 year history .....

Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM

3,062 posts, read 1,755,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexo2222 View Post

Bitcoin is safer asset then its a Gold.
For me BTC is number one asset to hold my funds there.
This is as hilarious as your previous thread about banks needing to give out free loans for airbnb properties.

Hard drugs are bad for you, amigo.

Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damba View Post
This is as hilarious as your previous thread about banks needing to give out free loans for airbnb properties.

Hard drugs are bad for you, amigo.
not for airbnb but for luxury property
And yes BTC is safe much better then gold.
Gold price will fall down soon!!
Give month and the Gold price will drop at least 20% Thats how it is my friend

Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM

Yes i do know that Cryotocurrency is evil.
I know its created by Marxist devils i do know all of that.
But until i can make profit out of it then its all Good.
I know that cryptocurrency is good way to earn nice profit.

Old Today, 02:56 AM

just keep believing that malarkey, i hope you don't really take your own advice and if you do , well good luck , let us know how it works out for you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or