U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 05:31 PM

811 posts, read 242,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoge View Post
Got to keep an eye on those Sicilians and Gypsy's also. Bless your heart.
Saw the movie "Borat" when it came out. I wonder if Dan will travel to "The Running of the Jews" this year? I hear it's supposed to be a great field....

On the other hand, there's a reason Gypsies have such a terrible reputation, especially in Romania. I knew a young Romanian woman who moved to the U.S. as a kid, she was extremely liberal in her views toward African Americans, but just mention "Gypsy" to her, she'd give you an earful, LOL. Sometimes "Racism" is experiential in nature, due to bad dealings with a particular group. I have a couple of friends (brothers) whose parents were some of the last families to get out of Englewood in the 1960's,, they were getting their butts kicked on a weekly basis. The only reason they're not Klan members is because there's not a local chapter (the funny part is that their Mom is Jewish and their Dad, Catholic).

Last edited by Curly Q. Bobalink; Today at 06:42 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 06:52 PM

6,674 posts, read 3,463,899 times
We’ve been getting the same a 800# robocall 20 plus times a day now saying they are from Apple and there’s trouble with our ICloud acct. the number they leave to call is all garbled. The problem is they are leaving 15-20 messages a day and it clogs our real messages up so we have to delete 15-20 of their calls a day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or