Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2011, 11:23 AM

19 posts, read 23,960 times

Advertisements

Thread Music:

YouTube - ‪Final Fantasy VIII - Don't Be Afraid (Orchestrated) [HQ]‬‏

Most of us seniors have either graduated already or are graduating within the next couple of weeks. Well, that's it, that's the end of high school for us seniors. So I am making this thread for those of us who just graduated or are about to, and we can discuss what it's like, what you miss about high school, share memories, and just about anything else here.

Personally I have mixed feelings about this. One part of me is glad to finally be going out into the world as an independent adult, but another part of me is sad from never again being able to walk down these halls again, seeing all my friends at the same time, or experience all of the things I experienced before. At this point I even miss 7th & 8th grade to quite an extent.

So what are you doing after high school everyone? I'm going to college in early 2012 and going to get a job. I'm also going to finish Final Fantasy VIII and once I'm done with that, I'm going to beat every single Final Fantasy game in chronological order from I to XIII, excluding XII and XIV which are MMOs. What about you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2011, 03:47 PM

50 posts, read 88,892 times
My summer began and ended in one week.
This summer I began attending a prerequisite class at a local community college for when I attend the local university in the fall. M-Th 9-10:25 with a commute.

Working on a variety of jobs, remodeling my house and getting paid to work on rental houses. Lot's of construction type stuff.

In the fall I start on my degree in Aerospace Engineering.
Playing Hard and working Hard. So it's pretty much just the same as it has always been just I give myself rules and guidelines to follow rather then my parents. I miss the stupid things we did as kids in junior high and elementary though, riding bikes and fishing past curfew... Man those were good times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education