U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 08:47 AM

33,831 posts, read 41,883,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Okay, I see the problem here is reading comprehension.

You said: "You said that if someone doesn't use something there is no reason for it to be understood."

I actually said: "Not understanding something because you don't actually have to use it is a very rational reason for not understanding something."

Apparently you're not grasping the difference between those two propositions.

I am certainly not denying that a person may have reasons to understand something he does not use. I understand a lot of things I never use.

I am saying that if a person does not use something, that is a valid reason for not understanding it.

You're correct. You are not comprehending I agree with you. Work on that.

Old 02-07-2016, 08:58 AM

12,600 posts, read 28,016,654 times
I believe this topic has been beaten to death. Closed.

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or