U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 04:49 PM

48 posts, read 8,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I also was bored out of my mind by elementary school. In 2nd grade, I discovered that I didn't have to do the classwork - when the papers were handed back graded, there were always a couple that didn't have names on them and I'd come claim one of them. I was smart enough to know not to claim a paper with an "A" on it, I'd claim one with a C. That lazy teacher must have known for a fact I wasn't doing anything, and I wonder what went through the minds of the kids who were righteously trying to claim their paper and there wasn't one for them? Also, why in the world couldn't those dumb kids remember to put their names on their papers? But I digress.
You are a genius!! I love it!! I never understood kids who forgot to put their name on their paper-this continued up until senior year and beyond!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education