Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2014, 11:04 AM

2,625 posts, read 11,217,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJsMOM83 View Post
I know this sounds kinda silly, but would it be at all possible to investigate the mysterious occurences of a vehicle? I hope I uploaded the picture correctly and you are able to view it. Here is a little bit of history on some of my boyfriends experiences with this truck, and the story behind this picture, which was taken last night:
My boyfriend bought a 1948 Dodge from a guy in Alamogordo whose job was to clear land (?) after it was abandoned, or a person passed away etc... Ever since he first got the truck he has had numerous mysterious things happen: he will hear the radio playing on its own when the key is not in the ignition, he will hear the doors opening and closing (as if someone is getting in or out of the vehicle), yet no one will be near, in or around the truck. His uncle one time walked up to the passenger side of the truck and was actually having a conversation with whom he thought to be his brother (my boyfriends dad) working on the truck but it turns out he was talking to himself. My boyfriends dad was inside the house the whole time!! His uncle had apparently seen someone inside the truck!
There have been numerous other occasions of the sort but here is the story behind the picture we snapped last night:
We were sitting around talking about all the creepy things he's seen or heard and decided to go outside and take some pictures. At first, the flash wasnt working too well and the pics were coming out too dark. We got a bit closer to the truck and I stuck my arm out and as the flash went off on my camera, I looked inside the truck and I SAW SOMEBODY SITTING THERE on the passenger side!!! I freaked the F*CK OUT and ran off like a chicken with my head cut off...Well, after determining it wasnt any of his family members playing a joke on us, we uploaded the picture onto his computer and this is the result of that picture, unedited. Can you please tell me what you think about this pic? Do you see a male or female? Any help would be appreciated!!

omg thats scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just saw this!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2014, 12:25 PM

320 Tobin Place, El Paso, TX i always thougth this house was scary and creepy as hell, funny thing is, ive had multiple nightmares about it, and ive never been inside or know anybody that lives there.

Old 07-05-2014, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavera17 View Post
Yesterday some friends and I went to that house on silver street at about eleven pm and we stayed there for about an hour. We just explored the outside though. There's a sensor light in the front and when we got there it was on and while we were there the light kept turning on and off. It wasn't us causing it to turn on we weren't even near it. It was pretty creepy. Also the wind also kicked up out of nowhere and stopped suddenly. When we were near the house we just got cold and when we left we got warm again. I kept getting chills down my spine. Does anyone know how to get permission to go inside the house?

can anyone google map this house, so i can go check it out plz

Old 07-05-2014, 01:00 PM

Insane, i started this "post" in 2007, crazy how much responce its received!, Im going through everyones post and its amazing how much crazy stuff ive read, captivating, creepy and definately entertaining, lets make a book! Lol It was crazy, because, while i was reading all these storys, i rememberd a story, that i had posted about once, and i quickly fb messaged my childhood friend, and i asked him about this crazy incident that happened to him. All these storys have something in common, no matter how many years have passed, it seems everyone remembers the storys right down to the tee, to the most miniscule detail! Anyway...when i was young i grew up on San Antonio St, by the Bowie area, and there was this house that had been abandoned, neighborhood kids, claimed it was haunted. I had seen an old man, staring out the window in a cowboy haT, rocking in a wheelchair. I ran home and told my mom, and she told me, that thats how my friends grandpa used to look, always had a cowboy hat and was always stariNG out the window, seeing the neighborhood kids play, THE funny thing is he died before, i was born!

ONE day the neighborhood kids broke into the house, and they said they saw a man, and old man, like flourecent green floating, they said he was staring at himself in the mirror, as soon as they saw him, boom, they jetted out of there! They told me, that they had a lighter, and kept trying to turn on the lighter, to shed some light on him and he kept turning it off! I REMEMBER that day like it was yesterday, they came out of there pale!!! They were scared ****less! SO eventually they told everybody in the neighborhood and another friend didnt believe them, so they broke in again and they said that "spirit" picked up one of their friends and threw him against dresser, after that again they ran out, and this guys back was all bruised! Years later, they threw down the house, we never knew wether to believe their story, but i know what i saw and i rememeber their faces after they came out that house!

Old 07-05-2014, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giodude1994 View Post
If any of you get a chance investigate King's Hill apartments off mesa st towards mesa hills. I lived there as a little kid and have witnessed many strange things. One day my closet door flew off its tracks then flew across my room and hit my brother. There was also a time one late night when I was down stairs about to sleep on the living floor and I saw a pair of feet from under the futon walking towards me. One Halloween my mom took many pictures of me and my brother and very thick, cloudy mists appears in most of them for some reason but only the ones that took place at the apartments. There was also a time I recall when I was too scared to go into my room but I don't why, I just had a really bad feeling and would get sick to my stomach like I felt like throwing up. Last to mention there's shadows all over that complex even during daylight.

omg my uncle lived on kings hill apts too, and he witnessed some crazy stuff on there, he says that one day he came home and somebody knocked on his door super duper loud, and that he heard like scratching noises in the door, and my uncle is the toughest dude youll ever meet [EX Marine] HE says something was determined to open the door, that the door was literally coming off the hinges and he thought whatever was on ther other side was goign to bust it, HIM and my wife started praying and after a few mins it stopped. An hour passed and finally he got the courage to open the door and he says there was no scratches or damage to the door!

Old 07-05-2014, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssie13 View Post
I'm just wondering who you are because I also lived in that street, it's obvious that I know you, ha ha, you could actually be one of my brothers, lol. I remember Peaches and I remember the old man in Richard's house, then again I think my grandfather also passed away around that time. Btw, do you know what happened to Peaches?

u lived on san antonio st?

Old 07-05-2014, 10:34 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavera17 View Post
Yesterday some friends and I went to that house on silver street at about eleven pm and we stayed there for about an hour. We just explored the outside though. There's a sensor light in the front and when we got there it was on and while we were there the light kept turning on and off. It wasn't us causing it to turn on we weren't even near it. It was pretty creepy. Also the wind also kicked up out of nowhere and stopped suddenly. When we were near the house we just got cold and when we left we got warm again. I kept getting chills down my spine. Does anyone know how to get permission to go inside the house?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
can anyone google map this house, so i can go check it out plz
https://www.google.com/maps/@31.7895...mOBV3OMOnQ!2e0

Debunked: http://kisselpaso.com/haunted-el-pas...-ghost-photos/

Old 08-12-2014, 08:20 PM

1 posts, read 4,123 times
My friend and I are looking to investigate any places in and around El Paso, Horizon. Abandoned buildings, homes, cemeteries and just areas in general that are or may be haunted. Looking to take some EVP recordings and photos/video. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Maybe even some old farmland that's been there for decades/centuries. Thinking a lot of places in the lower valley/Socorro/Clint area would have a lot of haunted places or areas that have some paranormal activity.

Old 08-23-2014, 10:23 PM

2 posts, read 6,443 times
Default house on Schuster and Stanton

Does anyone know why the house on the corner of Stanton and Schuster is vacant since it's in a good location to be an office? I heard from someone who heard that it was haunted. Anyone know?

Old 08-23-2014, 11:42 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariaSea View Post
Does anyone know why the house on the corner of Stanton and Schuster is vacant since it's in a good location to be an office? I heard from someone who heard that it was haunted. Anyone know?
1701 N Stanton is owned by the Abrahams. In July 2013 "After a "hard-fought trial," a jury on Friday found local businessman William D. "Billy" Abraham not guilty of intoxicated manslaughter but did convict him of driving while intoxicated." The Abrahams own a number of properties in El Paso with some, including 1701 Stanton, not in good condition.

1701 Stanton NOTICE OF VIOLATION / certificate of occupancy be revoked unless issues addressed;
https://www.elpasotexas.gov/developm...ckup%20Web.pdf

105 N. Oregon - violations
http://www.elpasotexas.gov/developme...s-03-31-10.pdf

The Fall Mansion
No bids for use of Fall Mansion - El Paso Inc.: Local News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso