U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-22-2009, 02:14 PM

14 posts, read 44,319 times

Advertisements

Well, good luck with your hunt. I hope you let us know how the investigation goes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2009, 02:06 AM

1 posts, read 5,372 times
Default Scary ass place

I am an MP on Ft Bliss, a few nights ago my partner and I in addition to an additional patrol from the area thought it would be fun to check out the old child care building, we spent a good 15 minutes checking out the building before finally entering with guns drawn, we made it into the building and were there for just a few minutes before we felt a strange chill even though it was a hot July night and we were all in full police gear. That entire area of abandoned buildings is spooky enough during the daytime, at night its 100 times worse. Without a doubt that is an area I would not dare venture alone. There are many stories that I have heard from nuerous MPs on base as well as gate security about seeing and hearing things. A few months back a small group of people had been exploring the buildings of the area, upon taking his first step into one of the building, a good friend of mine recieved a call from his girlfriend telling him she had a bad feeling about where ever he is and to leave immediately.

Old 07-28-2009, 05:57 PM

5 posts, read 16,380 times
i have a friend who used to live in a house that was haunted. He grew up in a home where there was alot of activity. He lived in that house for about 5 years. After he moved out another family moved in and only lived there for 3 months because of the apparitions and things that happened in that house. He says it on Yandell close to a baptist church. near montana and baptist church.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:05 PM

has anyone heard about the monk that walks down rim road? My aunt would always tell stories about this monk walking down rim road.also my grandpa told me a story where he saw the devil. He said back in the day they had out houses. (restroom outside) he said he had come back on night from going out to a bar and went to use the out house and when he looked to the side he saw a figure and that figure had a hoof and chicken foot and he was scared and ran out!

Old 07-28-2009, 09:09 PM

Hello everyone! I have never seen a ghost and i don't think i would like to but my mom has a friend who works at southwest general hospital and she says it is haunted. that weird things happen their. last she told me they were going to make a movie there.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:38 AM

1 posts, read 5,287 times
Default El Paso Ghosts Caught on Tape...!

Hi we are The Mechima Paranormal Team... We would like to invite everyone who likes ghosts like us to come and see them on tape. We go and investigate and whatever we see you will see on this videos. We would also like to get more feedback and if you would like for us to go and investigate a place let us know... Thank you

MySpace - LEYENDAS Y MISTERIOS - 99 - Male - EL PASO, Texas - myspace.com/mechima
Sign In

Old 07-31-2009, 09:19 AM

270 posts, read 387,397 times
FBTX, I hope you keep your identity hidden. What you just stated here can come back to haunt you. You know that you admitted not following rules of MP rules of deadly force.

Anyway, interesting story, let us know of any other stories.

Old 08-07-2009, 01:52 PM

2 posts, read 6,064 times
Hello im new to all this. I found this forum after looking for haunted places to visit in el paso. Im really into the stories that you have all told. I have always been interested but i recently started finding places because a group of my friends wanted to see the truth behind the legends.

Old 08-08-2009, 02:47 PM

16 posts, read 45,498 times
Hello everyone it has been a while since I have posted on this forum. I have noticed that there are many new Groups popping up everyday. That is exciting for the research in our field. I am the Author that was talked about in earlier posts and am the regional director of G.H.O.S.T.-El Paso / NewJersey. My book has been put on the back burner for now as I have been working on several other projects.While there are plenty of great groups in EL Paso. I must please ask that all new groups do things the right way and get permission in writing and leave the place the way you found it so other groups may have the opportunity to conduct an investigation.

G.H.O.S.T.
Would like to publicly thank P.I.T.T. for their eagerness to network and look forward to working with you again.

G.H.O.S.T – El Paso approaches each investigation with a thorough investigation plan that keeps the scientific method in mind. We use all available scientific and technological methods and equipment available to us. So we can accurately investigate the surrounding environment to detect any abnormalities that could be considered paranormal.
Ghost Hunters of Science and Technology (GHOST) – El Paso has been organized to bring dedicated individuals together to collect, document and to investigate alleged paranormal activity in and around El Paso area and Southwest.

If you wish to follow our group you may do so on Facebook. http://preview.tinyurl.com/nhtrjm

Thank You
Chris Medina
Regional Director
G.H.O.S.T. El Paso / New Jersey

Old 08-08-2009, 06:13 PM

1 posts, read 5,078 times
ok hey umm my gramdpa is always telling me stories bout when he used to live under the sppagetttie bowl (this was before they knoked down all the houses) he would be comeing home at night and would have to come across thae concordia cemetery he said one night he met this real beautiful girl and offered 2 walk her across she agreed about half way there my grandpa asked where she lived she looked at him and just dissaperred as soon as he saw that he ran out of the there as soon as he could
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso