U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-07-2011, 11:48 AM

9 posts, read 13,922 times

Advertisements

The ghost stories are cool. Has anyone very thought about doing a oijua board at any of these haunted locations here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2011, 12:15 PM

24 posts, read 42,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscarroll1 View Post
The ghost stories are cool. Has anyone very thought about doing a oijua board at any of these haunted locations here?
Mrscarroll1 Do you think an online ouija board is the same?

Old 10-08-2011, 02:51 PM

4 posts, read 5,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyRIPS View Post
So, does anyone else have any fresh and new experiences they would like to share? Would love to hear them.

Danny
Yes sir. Do have another experience that occurred this morning. After some vandalism that took place a couple of years back, we installed video surveillance in and around our house. I was reviewing the feed on the camera that is inside our den monitoring the entrance to the back yard. I have no idea what we caught or what is showing up, but we get either a mist or what I can only describe as an orbstorm on the video. We don't have our DVR connected to a computer for quick upload so I used my phone to record and upload the video. I have no idea what it is. There is no one in or around the den, in fact everyone was asleep at the time. Watch it and let me know what everyone thinks. Orbs? - YouTube

Old 10-11-2011, 01:44 PM

43 posts, read 70,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriouspyro View Post
Yes sir. Do have another experience that occurred this morning. After some vandalism that took place a couple of years back, we installed video surveillance in and around our house. I was reviewing the feed on the camera that is inside our den monitoring the entrance to the back yard. I have no idea what we caught or what is showing up, but we get either a mist or what I can only describe as an orbstorm on the video. We don't have our DVR connected to a computer for quick upload so I used my phone to record and upload the video. I have no idea what it is. There is no one in or around the den, in fact everyone was asleep at the time. Watch it and let me know what everyone thinks. Orbs? - YouTube
Was there a window open at the time? What about the air conditioner? Was it on or off at the time? Would like to hear more stories about the activity in your house. Shoot me an email.

Danny

Old 10-11-2011, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscarroll1 View Post
My group has talked about using a oijua board during one of our investigations, but we don't want to stir up anymore than what people have experienced themselves. It's their place and we wouldn't want to add anything to it. If the opportunity arose, we would definitely try the oijua experience and see what happens.

Danny

Old 10-11-2011, 02:45 PM

@ CharmedEP No its not the same.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:46 PM

@ DannyRIPS that sounds good.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:35 PM

4 posts, read 5,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyRIPS View Post
Was there a window open at the time? What about the air conditioner? Was it on or off at the time? Would like to hear more stories about the activity in your house. Shoot me an email.

Danny
No to both. No windows in the general area. You can see the closest windows in the video. They are in the exercise room next to the den, aside from that, the room has no windows. The air was turned off. I don't know if you recall but that night was pretty cold. The air had been turned off since about 10:00 that night. We watched the DVR footage. It happens about 4 times throughout the course of maybe 3 hours.

Old 10-12-2011, 11:33 AM

1 posts, read 1,145 times
Here is the Magoffin home address that you are requesting:
[SIZE=2][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]120 Magoffin Avenue
El Paso, TX 79901
Phone: (915) 533-5147

Old 10-13-2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriouspyro View Post
No to both. No windows in the general area. You can see the closest windows in the video. They are in the exercise room next to the den, aside from that, the room has no windows. The air was turned off. I don't know if you recall but that night was pretty cold. The air had been turned off since about 10:00 that night. We watched the DVR footage. It happens about 4 times throughout the course of maybe 3 hours.
That's interesting. I would like to see more of the area around the video. Would you be interested in having someone in to do a full investigation?

Danny
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso