Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2011, 12:04 AM

1,011 posts, read 2,832,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andie_920 View Post
yes! third house from the corner!
Corner of Overland, third house from San Antonio, west side of the street. Okay.

Last edited by atrabilius; 12-01-2011 at 12:34 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2011, 09:17 AM

24 posts, read 75,850 times
Does anyone know what it means to see doctors (ghosts of doctors) in your home??? Very freaked out

Old 12-20-2011, 02:50 PM

577 posts, read 992,516 times
doctors?.....more than one? Perhaps at one point in time your home was used as a medical facility temporarily. What made you think of doctors when you saw them? Are they dressed like they are heading for the operating room or or with a stethoscope around the neck or something? That is pretty freaky.

Old 12-20-2011, 03:51 PM

24 posts, read 75,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbia Blue View Post
doctors?.....more than one? Perhaps at one point in time your home was used as a medical facility temporarily. What made you think of doctors when you saw them? Are they dressed like they are heading for the operating room or or with a stethoscope around the neck or something? That is pretty freaky.
Actually it was at my daughters house. She's the one that seen this. And they were wearing scrubs. She was very freaked out. There have been other noises and they have seen shadows but nothing like that.

Old 12-31-2011, 06:23 PM

3 posts, read 5,577 times
ive been curious about this one place on noble ave. in centeral el paso...

once about 4 months ago me and my friend wer walking toward mesa st on rio grande i believe wen we passed noble st. we turned to see a boy around 10 or 11 years old just staring at a house....it was dark so we dont know with much detail....but later about 35 mins later we passed by there again going back home...and to our surprise the boy was still there in the exact same place looking at the exactly same place....this happedned around 830 to 930 ive been dying to know if anthing happened ...anyone have any information ud like to share with me?

Old 01-01-2012, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedEP View Post
Actually it was at my daughters house. She's the one that seen this. And they were wearing scrubs. She was very freaked out. There have been other noises and they have seen shadows but nothing like that.
Maybe there was some medical emergency in the house once?

Old 01-01-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mau4110 View Post
ive been curious about this one place on noble ave. in centeral el paso...

once about 4 months ago me and my friend wer walking toward mesa st on rio grande i believe wen we passed noble st. we turned to see a boy around 10 or 11 years old just staring at a house....it was dark so we dont know with much detail....but later about 35 mins later we passed by there again going back home...and to our surprise the boy was still there in the exact same place looking at the exactly same place....this happedned around 830 to 930 ive been dying to know if anthing happened ...anyone have any information ud like to share with me?
Maybe he thought the house (or something or someone in or on it) was really interesting somehow.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:37 PM

3 posts, read 5,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrabilius View Post
Maybe he thought the house (or something or someone in or on it) was really interesting somehow.

well it hasnt just happened once ndd every single time ive seen it its in the same spot looking in the same direction...
idont think a kid would go oit this time of night to just go stare at a house... i appreciate the helpp thoo id love to see more on thiss up thnksss alot http://pics3.city-data.com/forum/ima...es/biggrin.gif

Old 01-02-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mau4110 View Post
well it hasnt just happened once ndd every single time ive seen it its in the same spot looking in the same direction...
idont think a kid would go oit this time of night to just go stare at a house... i appreciate the helpp thoo id love to see more on thiss up thnksss alot http://pics3.city-data.com/forum/ima...es/biggrin.gif
Well, kids can be kind of weird, but if it's the same kid standing in the same spot at the same time staring in the same direction night after night, that sounds even weirder. And if you go up to him to ask him what he's looking at and he just vanishes before your eyes...

Old 01-03-2012, 07:59 PM

13 posts, read 37,700 times
Okay this isn't really investigative worthy yet...but I had my son back in July and ever since I had him we've heard a baby cry. (No, not my baby. lol) I will be holding him and we'll hear a baby cry from the back of the house when he's the only baby in the house. My Mother-in-law has heard it as well as my fiance. We don't know what's going on but it weirds me out. I refuse to go to that part of the house alone at night because I feel like someone is watching and waiting for me. Ideas on what it could be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso