Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 06:22 PM

639 posts, read 1,042,697 times

Advertisements

That alien creature above and the Pumkin Head creature are my favorites,the alien on the right side of the screen that is, and let me guess the one on the left is Muhnay with his space laser gun or life saver.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2008, 09:24 PM

66 posts, read 113,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlynn0217 View Post
You guys are just being silly now! http://bestsmileys.com/aliens/8.gif (broken link)

No one admitting to a close encounter? http://bestsmileys.com/aliens/7.gif (broken link) And I don't mean one of your one night stands, either!! LOL
ok, my only stories- when I went to UTEP I worked doing field research on Otero Mesa, east of Orogrande, on MacGregor Range. There were probably a dozen of us camped one summer night just south of road 506. We all sat around watching a light hover and go up and down in the western sky over White Sands- if I remember correctly, it lasted several hours. One of the guys in my group had large kites with him, so we tied a light to one and flew it over 506 one night to see if anyone would notice and we had someone drive past but no sign that he saw it.

The white light in my story above was inspired by real events- years ago I was camped by myself out at Gardner Cone, east of Killbourne Hole. It is a set of three volcanic cinder cones arranged in a triangle and I was camped in the middle. One night a customs blackhawk illuminated my tent with a nightsun light and then hovered over my tent. The downdraft from a blackhawk is enormous- instant dust storm and I still have a slightly bent tent pole from that adventure.

I also used to be into adventure racing and I used to go out and run all night (literally) navigating the roads and cross country out by the Killbourne hole area. I did my thing and was returning to my jeep at about 3 in the morning and I looked up and saw a red flare arching through the sky a few miles in front of me- very weird.

That is all that I have.

Old 01-22-2008, 08:37 AM

870 posts, read 3,080,878 times
Default Finally!

Glad someone finally decided to share a story! MORE! MORE!

Pretty tragic, tho.....ending up with a bent pole

Old 01-22-2008, 10:05 AM

385 posts, read 1,555,411 times
Here is the question I have: all you hunters out there in West Texas and Southern New Mexico. Why has there been no reported sightings where the viewer says, I saw it and I shot it and here is what happened. Have they all been at such a great distance that no one thought to try that? Or, is it because no one thought they were really aliens and possibly were the government so shooting would be a definite no-no. You cannot tell me this has not occurred to one viewer who happened to be armed and many of you are armed? So, what is the deal? You will shoot coyotes, snakes, rabbits-why not UFO's or little green people....? Or, because you feared "they" would shoot back?

Old 01-22-2008, 11:44 AM

I think a hunter has a better chance of running into a rattle snake than into a UFO or some green alien unless some alien has a huge bag of contraband with the green leafy substance.
I dont think that an space alien has put themselfs in the situation of having to look down at the barrel of a shot gun yet, because Im sure we do have trigger happy hunters.

Old 01-22-2008, 11:50 AM

5,080 posts, read 9,947,688 times
When I was stationed at red Stone Arsenal in Alabama, I had to get a special clearance to drive Generals and NASA personal from the airstrip there to other facilities on post, also to transport materials from Red Stone to other bases.. I cant say more than that.. but I do believe what I have seen, and heard.

Old 01-22-2008, 02:04 PM

Default Conspiracy Theories...

Muhnay~ My Dad was stationed in Fort McClellan in the 50's and "hinted" about some "things" but he wouldn't tell either!! Lots of Retired military folks claim to have seen things they weren't allowed to discuss. I myself have seen numerous "objects" in the sky that did not follow a "normal" flight pattern, and I truly believe that we are not the only populated planet in this galaxy! MANY folks think there is a cover up....just check out the UFO/Alien section on this website!! Conspiracy Theory, UFO, and Alternative Topics
There are some truly paranoid people out there! I just hope if they DO "invade" us in August 2008, that they are only lookin' for love in all the wrong places! ("I was an alien love slave" Enquirer cover 2009 ) LOL
No Death Star!!
http://bestsmileys.com/aliens/14.gif (broken link)

Old 01-22-2008, 03:21 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,947,688 times
Yeah.. I was told that I took an oath, and I signed my life away if I was to ever discuss the things I saw or heard while being stationed at Red Stone. So I know what I believe.. I can never prove it though. I'm sure your dad and I would have some fun times swapping stories though heh heh =)

What if all this talk about UFO's and USO's and the Dec 21 2012 event is all related?

Old 01-22-2008, 03:50 PM

GREAT THOUGHT, December 21 2012 the end of the world and all the UFO phenomenon, HEY remember the Rock Group UFO and their LP Phenomenon?

Something keeps telling me to get out of California before this day, 12/21/12, I kinda of wonder is El Paso any safer?

Old 01-23-2008, 07:26 AM

Have no fear!! ALL ABOUT 2012
"They" say we get a repreive.......

I really hope we soon learn the truth about E.T. And hope that he doesn't want to kill us...Maybe even help us out of the enviornmental crisis our world is experiencing. OK... More stories!!

__________________________________________________ ___________

Yeah! UFO!! Jason Bonham was the drummer before he went to Foriegner!http://bestsmileys.com/music1/13.gif (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso