Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 06:44 PM

21 posts, read 30,972 times

Advertisements

I know of the West Towne Marketplace proposed for i10 and paseo del norte. Does anyone know more about this development or other developments going on in northwest El Paso?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2015, 01:49 AM

111 posts, read 176,931 times
Rumor is cheesecake factory may be going up soon and someone also mentioned a conns in an earlier thread

Old 12-06-2015, 05:40 PM

Hopefully. Just found out that a super Walmart is planning a location in or near West Towne.

Old 12-08-2015, 04:33 PM

3,398 posts, read 6,078,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90flogp View Post
I know of the West Towne Marketplace proposed for i10 and paseo del norte. Does anyone know more about this development or other developments going on in northwest El Paso?
I'm trying to picture that location. Are you talking about where Wing Stop and the BBQ are currently located?

Last year, the wife and I went to look at the houses on the northeast corner of Transmountain and I-10. The salesman said that there would be a Wal Mart going up near that area. The hospital on Resler is slowly but surely being built. Hate to see what will happen to traffic in the area.

Old 12-08-2015, 06:32 PM

It will be across the freeway from those shops. If you search the name online it will give you a pdf with all the information.

Old 12-09-2015, 07:43 AM

575 posts, read 883,769 times
I'm just hoping for a Walgreens and a 7 11 a bit closer to me

Old 12-09-2015, 10:24 PM

Wow, that's going to wreck traffic over there. The roads there are not built to handle that type of traffic.

I may have glanced over it or maybe it didn't say but does anyone know when they will open?

As of now, we're slated to leave El Paso around October 2016. It's been great living here but it's time to move on. It would be really cool if it were up and running before we left so we can check it out. Not sure if we'll be coming back around this way after moving away.

Old 12-10-2015, 12:53 AM

2,258 posts, read 3,493,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Guy View Post
Wow, that's going to wreck traffic over there. The roads there are not built to handle that type of traffic.

I may have glanced over it or maybe it didn't say but does anyone know when they will open?

As of now, we're slated to leave El Paso around October 2016. It's been great living here but it's time to move on. It would be really cool if it were up and running before we left so we can check it out. Not sure if we'll be coming back around this way after moving away.
Damn, that's sad to hear. You've always been one of the more optimistic transplants to the Sun City.

Old 12-10-2015, 08:56 AM

643 posts, read 1,312,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Guy View Post

Sad to see you go Army_Guy. Where are you headed now?

Old 12-10-2015, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidicarus89 View Post
Damn, that's sad to hear. You've always been one of the more optimistic transplants to the Sun City.
I've lived in a few places and have visited even more. El Paso isn't perfect, no place is, but it's a pretty good place to live if you have a good job. Unfortunately, I do not think my wife can find a good job here so it's time to go after my time in the Army is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCCW View Post
Sad to see you go Army_Guy. Where are you headed now?
As of now, we're leaning heavy towards Phoenix. It's hotter and drier there but I like the dry heat. Never want to live in a place that rains a lot. Lived in Georgia and Louisiana, it was misery there with the heat, rain and humidity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
View detailed profiles of: