Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 12:28 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,215,716 times

Advertisements

lately, ive been really dissapointed at various happenings in my beloved city, im getting really frustrated living here, and that has never ever ever happened to me, i think [muhnay] secretly put a bug in my brain, he found out where i lived through his extensive law enforcement contacts [lol] anyway.... anybody got any positive news regarding happenings in el paso, any fairs, stuff to do around town, exciting construction projects, just something, plz, i need a positive fix....now!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2008, 01:01 PM

507 posts, read 1,659,269 times
well Warped Tour is coming, but thats in Las Cruces lol

hmm... I heard that Simon (the operators of Cielo Vista) is helping for the funding of a new mall that replaces that old warehouse and Howard Johnson inn. Thats good news.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:53 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,948,625 times
LOL, OH YOU..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
lately, ive been really dissapointed at various happenings in my beloved city, im getting really frustrated living here, and that has never ever ever happened to me, i think [muhnay] secretly put a bug in my brain, he found out where i lived through his extensive law enforcement contacts [lol] anyway.... anybody got any positive news regarding happenings in el paso, any fairs, stuff to do around town, exciting construction projects, just something, plz, i need a positive fix....now!!

Old 06-19-2008, 05:20 PM

1,437 posts, read 4,605,207 times
here's something to do next week get out of the house and dont forget the off ,i will be at one of the booths,bring the wife too Booths Open for Reservations

Old 06-19-2008, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
here's something to do next week get out of the house and dont forget the off ,i will be at one of the booths,bring the wife too Booths Open for Reservations
WOW! cool Borrach, ill definately try to check that out, my son has a tournament all weekend, so well see, but thanks!!!

Old 06-19-2008, 11:40 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Music under the stars is starting up. It's summer, good time to go hike up to the top of the mountain and look out over both sides of the city.

Or take a trip up to the forests -- Gila Wilderness or somewhere just for a change of scenery. Or head on over to San Antonio and swelter in their heat, stand in long lines at 6 flags, see the hordes of people at the Alamo. Sometimes it's good to get away for a few days.

Old 06-20-2008, 07:26 AM

13,134 posts, read 40,610,038 times
Cruise out on Loop 375 and tell us what you think Levow .

Old 06-20-2008, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Music under the stars is starting up. It's summer, good time to go hike up to the top of the mountain and look out over both sides of the city.

Or take a trip up to the forests -- Gila Wilderness or somewhere just for a change of scenery. Or head on over to San Antonio and swelter in their heat, stand in long lines at 6 flags, see the hordes of people at the Alamo. Sometimes it's good to get away for a few days.
Im Actually going to six flags on Jul 11, where going to stop on our way to Baton Rouge for my sons lil league baseball tournament, so you guys wont hear from me for about 10 dys.

Old 06-20-2008, 12:27 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,948,625 times
Quote:
Im Actually going to six flags on Jul 11, where going to stop on our way to Baton Rouge for my sons lil league baseball tournament, so you guys wont hear from me for about 10 dys.
Good luck to your boys team! And have a great time on your trip.. tell us all about it when you get back.. ok?

Old 06-20-2008, 12:33 PM

will do mr muhnay, im looking forward to it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso