Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 12:50 AM

5,080 posts, read 9,921,891 times

Advertisements

What the heck does Atlanta Georgia have to do with El Paso TX.

Well they just arrested 3 men in Atlanta that have ties to the Mexican Mafia here in El Paso. Seems they have been kidnapping people up there who fail to pay their drug debts. Atlanta has also been said to be more violent than Iraq and Afghanistan combined. With decapitations, and other foul things taking place.. but the news media does not seem to be covering it? Why? More Deaths in Atlanta this year alone than the total number of American Deaths in the war in the middle east beginning.

Two of the men were below 21.. one was 16 the other 19... and this is a growing trend. I was talking with a friend of mine who works for the Sheriff dept. here in El Paso, and he was saying they are starting to see more Juvenile drug related crimes in the city... and they only expect it to get worse.

Atlanta will be what we can expect El Paso to be like in just 3-5 years if we don't get a grip on the violence just across our border soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2008, 01:21 AM

756 posts, read 1,996,726 times
Posted Muhnay,
What the heck does Atlanta Georgia have to do with El Paso TX.

Well they just arrested 3 men in Atlanta that have ties to the Mexican Mafia here in El Paso. Seems they have been kidnapping people up there who fail to pay their drug debts. Atlanta has also been said to be more violent than Iraq and Afghanistan combined. With decapitations, and other foul things taking place.. but the news media does not seem to be covering it? Why? More Deaths in Atlanta this year alone than the total number of American Deaths in the war in the middle east beginning.

Two of the men were below 21.. one was 16 the other 19... and this is a growing trend. I was talking with a friend of mine who works for the Sheriff dept. here in El Paso, and he was saying they are starting to see more Juvenile drug related crimes in the city... and they only expect it to get worse.

Atlanta will be what we can expect El Paso to be like in just 3-5 years if we don't get a grip on the violence just across our border soon.

I was just talking to one of my work friends at the police dept. in MS. about Atlanta, it has been bad for a few years now I thought everyone know(I guess just us in the south) but Atlanta is like the ICE king of the south!!!GA. is a great place just stay out of Atlanta.

Also my friend told me about one of my old officers did a tra. stop last week and found a million dollars of coke!!! the biggest bust in hattiesburg ms. ever!!! guess what tag plates the truck had??? and can you guess where they where going?do I hear a GA.?

Old 07-31-2008, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbliss View Post
I was just talking to one of my work friends at the police dept. in MS. about Atlanta, it has been bad for a few years now I thought everyone knew (I guess just us in the south) but Atlanta is like the ICE king of the south! GA. is a great place just stay out of Atlanta.

Also my friend told me about one of my old officers did a traffic stop last week and found a million dollars of coke!!! the biggest bust in Hattiesburg ms. ever!!! guess what tag plates the truck had??? and can you guess where they where going? do I hear a GA.?
Southern do you know how to quote? If you don't, maybe you can change the color of my text to something else, so I don't get confused what your saying versus what your trying to quote.

Oh yeah.. its bad up there.. wonder why the press wont report on it? Heck they could even use it as proof we need out soldiers home, because its worse here than where they are fighting.

Well they say more drugs come though El Paso TX, than the entire state of Florida.. I am starting to think thats fact, and not fiction any longer.

Old 07-31-2008, 01:43 AM

Sorry about that Muhnay
I can tell you for about the last 5 years tx. plates on I59 in hattiesburg MS.at 3am is almost always going to GA. with a truck full of dope.

I do not know why it is not reported because most of the dope the south gets is from TX.

Old 07-31-2008, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Sorry about that Muhnay
I can tell you for about the last 5 years tx. plates on I59 in hattiesburg MS.at 3am is almost always going to GA. with a truck full of dope.

I do not know why it is not reported because most of the dope the south gets is from TX.
No need to be sorry, I was not sure if you knew how to quote or not.. I was gonna help you with that function if you need it.

Yeah thats one reason I got my Texas plates off my truck real quick when I moved to Mississippi. A cop there said they had lots of problems with Texas Plates and Drugs... it was like a sign saying DRUGS HERE, when they see a Texas, or now New Mexico lic. plate.

Old 07-31-2008, 01:57 AM

1.5 million dollars worth of cocaine

Hattiesburg Police have arrested Carlixta R. Meloreyes, 35, of Decatur, Ga., and Rogelio Saenz, 49, of San Antonio, Texas, for the possession of approximately 37 kilograms of powdered cocaine – valued at more than $1.5 million

sorry this is the best I could do with the story.

Old 07-31-2008, 02:06 AM

The officer in the picture is one of my old officer"s and he can smell dope before he steps out of his car!!
When we 1st. got him he stayed on the highway stoping anyone from tx. that man is good!!!

Old 07-31-2008, 02:17 AM

Do a google search for the many drug Bust we have had in El Paso.. you would be shocked to learn how much we have caught.. but thats just a small percentage of what gets though.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/...03302007_2.xml

http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_9958909

That has to do with Mary Jane.. Here are some Coke related stories..

http://www.kiiitv.com/news/6871152.html (broken link)

http://www.kcbd.com/global/story.asp?s=8081560

http://texasuproar.blogspot.com/2008...-route-in.html

Last edited by Muhnay; 07-31-2008 at 02:26 AM..

Old 07-31-2008, 02:30 AM

All those links would be why TX. plates get stoped in MS.

Good links

Old 07-31-2008, 06:18 AM

1,728 posts, read 3,433,865 times
Quote:
The officer in the picture is one of my old officer"s and he can smell dope before he steps out of his car!!
When we 1st. got him he stayed on the highway stoping anyone from tx. that man is good!!!

yea, its also a great excuse to stop anyone who is of the "wrong" color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso