U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 06:52 PM

1 posts, read 961 times

Advertisements

I inherited 3 lots and have not received a tax bill in over 16 years since the amount is so small. I am also tempted to visit this empty area. What was my relative thinking?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2018, 08:29 PM

1 posts, read 620 times
my mother in law also bought several lots in Sunland estates in el Paso many years ago. I have also been contacted about selling her lots. they are saying that the lots are worth approx $4000 . we are wondering why now?

Old 05-07-2018, 01:17 PM

1 posts, read 520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamping View Post
My gram has her original deed from Sunland Estates, Lot 10 & 11. We were just starting to wonder how to sell the property before she passes. Any maps that someone could scan and send me would be of much help. Plus any information would be of great help.

Has anyone attempted to sell their lots?
My parents own 39, SUNLAND ESTATES #2 LOT 16 AND 11. I',m thinking perhaps you are missing the number that goes before Sunland Estates?

Old 05-17-2018, 03:22 PM

1 posts, read 480 times
I've recently received a call about investors wanting to buy 2 lots in sunland estates, el paso co tx. Is this legit

Old 08-01-2018, 03:28 PM

1 posts, read 325 times
I, too, as a young man and his dewy-eyed wife, were sucked in on this land deal. We bought three lots, 16, 17, and 19, block 15, unit 7.

I just got off the phone with the city of El Paso tax office (915.212.0106). They don't send tax bills out unless they are $5+.

Walk away and let the jackrabbits breed on your land. It'll never be worth anything. I've long ago given up.

Old 02-17-2019, 11:25 AM

1 posts, read 71 times
my parents purchased two lots way way back. How do I find out more about them? I have the parcel numbers from the tax office.

Old Today, 09:35 AM

2 posts
Default sunland estates

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldPrincess View Post
My parents own 39, SUNLAND ESTATES #2 LOT 16 AND 11. I',m thinking perhaps you are missing the number that goes before Sunland Estates?
I have posted our lots for $8000 each. I posted them on Craig’s list and on Letgo. I figure it is a start.
My grandparents bought the 2 lots I think in the 1950’s. My Dad had his name added to the deed. I figure we have his death certificate and my birth certificate. Should have no problem selling with an attorney should someone be interested in buying.
I would post a picture of the map I have. Cannot figure out how to do that.
You can locate your property on a site called land grid. It took me a day to figure it out but I finally did.
I have posted pictures on Craig’s List and on Letgo if you wish to look at them.
19 Sunland Estates #7. 8 & 9

Last edited by Sherrich; Today at 10:46 AM.. Reason: Pictures

Old Today, 09:58 AM

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrich View Post
I have posted our lots for $8000 each. I posted them on Craig’s list and on Letgo. I figure it is a start.
My grandparents bought the 2 lots I think in the 1950’s. My Dad had his name added to the deed. I figure we have his death certificate and my birth certificate. Should have no problem selling with an attorney should someone be interested in buying.
I would post a picture of the map I have. Cannot figure out how to do that.
You can locate your property on a site called land grid. It took me a day to figure it out but I finally did.
I have posted pictures on Craig’s List and on Letgo if you wish to look at them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIERDZ View Post
Just as I thought. They charge $1,169 to advertise and market your lot(s). One price no matter how many lots you have. The guy kept rambling on it was difficult to understand so I had to slow him down. It was all about scare tactics. supposedly there is $47,000 in the bank or somewhere from a class action lawsuit against Horizon. The developer would receive that money if he was to develop Sunland Estates. He said he was trying to get them all in 5 acre lots. I told him I would talk further if he would send me a map of Sunland Estates with all the lots marked and the proximity to the main drag. Have not heard from him in a week.

If anyone has above map would you please email it to me or mail to:

BOB BIERDZ
8543 - WEST HILLVIEW DRIVE
MEQUON, WI 53097

THANKS
I will email my pictures that I have. Need your email address.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso