Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 09:59 AM

5,080 posts, read 9,878,685 times

Advertisements

Your Quoting the EP Times.. the paper that would not know its 1st point of contact from its 5th? Thats rich!

Atrabilius.. no need to argue my friend.. it does not matter. He may of moved his Head Quarters to TX to avoid some Taxes, but his 2 homes are in New Mexico One near the Steak House he has just across the freeway (US-54), and that maybe indeed in Texas still.. but the main house I have been too is in New Mexico.

I am all for people raising chickens and what not, just not in the city limits. My great great grandmother used to raise chickens as a food source for eggs and meat.. so more power to this person for wanting to do so today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2009, 01:33 PM

1,011 posts, read 2,813,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
He may of moved his Head Quarters to TX to avoid some Taxes, but his 2 homes are in New Mexico One near the Steak House he has just across the freeway (US-54), and that maybe indeed in Texas still.. but the main house I have been too is in New Mexico.
Okay, so he lives in New Mexico. Whatever. So Bowen doesn't graze any of his cattle on the Texas side of the state line in El Paso anymore? I'm mainly interested in whether or not the city is still letting Bowen do that, because if you can have cattle, horses, chickens and other animals in parts of the city that are essentially rural, and that's the kind of area Mikeshole lives in, then he's good.

Old 01-09-2009, 08:24 AM

67 posts, read 300,310 times
I live on the west side. I said screw it and bought a white silkie baby chicken for 7$ in the northeast. They had a goat for 75$. Maybe next time. It sounds like a rusty wheel barrel all the time. It chirps when its scared, lonely or dark. This sucks. but its still pretty awesome. Im typing this while shes checking out my messy desk.

Old 01-10-2009, 12:57 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,415,062 times
That's a fancy looking chicken, it's got furry feet. I'd buy it a cage though -- they can get messy. They sell those big cages for parrots, and if anyone questions the sounds, just say you taught your parrot to imitate chicken sounds.

Old 04-06-2011, 04:14 PM

1 posts, read 5,226 times
Can I raise a few chickens in my back yard within El Paso's City limits? And what about other types of farm animals?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso